“Amazingly popular”

Everest Tandoori
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Farnborough
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Everest Tandoori Farnborough has been proud to provide the finest authentic Nepalese & Indian cuisine for the last twenty years. Everest Tandoori - Voted one of the best businesses in Farnborough. Our reputation is based on excellent and authentic food, excellent service and a warm and friendly atmosphere. Whether you are a visitor to the town on business or a regular, Sapan and the team look forward to welcoming you to our restaurant.
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Amazingly popular”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

This is an amazingly popular restaurant. We were very lucky to get a table. The food was very good, although not spectacular, which is why I didn't extend to 5 stars. It is very good value for money and you can't go far wrong with this. Enjoy.

Hemingby, United Kingdom
“Well cared for and well fed!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Happened on this restaurant for a family farewell meal. We were well impressed with the attentiveness and courtesy of the waiters. As soon as I stood up with my camera the waiter leapt forward to take a picture of all of us, and our preferences in food were well attended to.
The food was fresh, nicely presented and more than we could eat. Being from out of the area, it was my first experience of Nepalese food (or beer), but I would be happy to come back again.

• Visited January 2013
“The Everest has stood the test of time.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for so many years that I have forgotten how many, it has to be over ten years and I have lost count of the number of meals I have eaten there. If you want a Nepalese meal that is affordable and tasty in a restaurant with an authentic atmosphere, you will not be disappointed ..... and the naan bread is the best ever. I ate at the restaurant last night with a friend, as usual the service was good and friendly and always is for both quiet times and when fully booked with a queue for takeaways.

When friends come to stay and fancy an Indo/Asian meal this is a place to go.

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited the Everest Tandoori again this evening and the food and service was as good as it's always been! Would recommend to anyone that enjoys this type of food. Very reasonably priced too!

Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Best By Far !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We eat here as often as we can and have never been disappointed, food is fantastic and the service is exceptional. Staff are friendly and very welcoming, i would recommend this restaurant to any one who enjoys this type of food. Also do a fab take away service.

• Visited November 2012