Aviator
Holiday Inn Farnborough(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
$126
Colebrook Guest House(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
$67
$65
Falcon Hotel(Farnborough)
$99
  • Breakfast included
SACO Aparthotel Farnborough(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
$81
Orbitz.com
The Alexandra(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
$56
$54
Travelodge Farnborough Central(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
$51
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$72
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Farnborough Town Centre(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
$72
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
$195
Hotels.com
2,178 results
All reviewssky barafternoon teafree moviescocktail barsconeswalk in wardrobewelcome cocktailtasting menubrasserie restaurantsky suitessecret escapesturn down servicehappy anniversaryaviation themeupgraded to a suitestunning hotelren toiletries
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Friends and I enjoyed an afternoon tea here.
The service was great, friendly and attentive.
I would recommend here if you fancy a treat or want to treat someone. Nice views of the airport, very relaxed atmosphere.
I would say, perhaps a little more on offer sandwich wise would make the cost even more appealing

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I booked a long weekend as part of 2 nights 4 1 deal for my mum's birthday surprise and in addition champagne afternoon tea for 4 adults. The deal included breakfast both mornings and a 3 course evening meal.
The service was excellent especially from Catherine and Fiona in the reservation team. The waiters serving afternoon tea were attentive and quick in bringing out the sandwiches, tea and the delightful selection of cakes and a glass of champagne each. There was even some personal touches including a personalised note wishing my mum a happy birthday and a few chocolates on arrival in my parents room and a few more brought out during the afternoon tea.
As an extra treat we arranged for my mum to have a facial and a manicure which is a new addition to the hotel service. She thoroughly enjoyed this and felt very relaxed afterwards especially as was able to relax in the chill out room and enjoy the selection of fruit juices and magazines. She couldn't fault the service and this was important to us that she enjoyed her treat.
I'd thoroughly recommend a stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Request an airside room as it's a nice view over the airport.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LouisaLouLou
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a surprise family party booked for my Mum to celebrate her overcoming a serious illness, no problem with the hotel rooms or the quality of the food, however, because we were a large party,(15 of us) our menu was limited to 4 starters, 4 mains & about 6 desserts, my daughter didn't like any of the mains but was told that was all there was,no specials, no other options, so she chose the risotto, she couldn't eat it so asked for a portion of chips, she then saw some diners on another table with a full menu so she queried why she had been told there were no other choices and was told it was standard policy for larger parties to be given a much smaller menu,we weren't aware of this, had we realised the menu choices being offered to us we wouldn't have booked here, the maitre d (after checking with management?? - I would have thought he could make those decisions himself) agreed a complimentary bottle of wine & to take the risotto off the bill - when the bill arrived we were charged for an extra 7!!!!pints of beer, we waited an hour between starters & mains,one of the steaks came out medium instead of blue -so all in all not a great experience,in the bar the wait between ordering drinks & them being brought to our table was over 30 minutes and the bar didn't seem to be particularly busy. I very much doubt we would stay @ The Aviator again, definitely wouldn't go there to eat or have a drink again - shame because we were all really looking forward to it

Room Tip: Nice rooms,don't go there for a meal or drink if you are in a hurry & check your bill!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank karenbre
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights on business. It's not the first time I've stayed here and I think this hotel is the best in Farnborough (compared to the Holiday Inn and Potters). The check in staff were friendly and efficient. My room was a standard room overlooking the runway which was nice. The sound proofing is excellent - I heard no planes, no noise from next door rooms. The style is comtemporary and my room was clean and well equipped - slippers, dressing gown, free water (although it is at room temperature).

Being on my own, both evenings I ordered room service food. The first night it arrived within 20 mins. The second evening, I was told they were busy when I ordered and that it would be 35 - 45 mins. I rang to chase it up after an hour. It turned up about 15 mins later, minus the side salad I ordered. I finally rang to cancel the salad as 15 mins later, the salad still hadn't arrived. In fairness, they offered to remove the wine from my bill. When I checked out, the wine hadn't been deducted but this was soon sorted when I pointed it out.

Breakfast was fine - a choice of fruit, yoghurts, cereal, full English, etc. My only gripe with breakfast was the staff were a bit slow in taking tea and coffee orders, so you have to be a bit assertive in flagging a member of staff over.

Overall, this hotel is pretty good, but not sure I'd stay here for pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kay1502
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have stayed here about a year ago not sure what's gone wrong service in the sky bar is terrible you would die of thirst if you did not go to the bar yourself the manger needs to go to Asia and see how it's done he has not got a clue people had been waiting for over ten minutes then they spoke to him ten minutes later there drinks arrived wrong ! Breakfast the food is good but takes forever to be replenished they need to improve a lot the hotel is good rooms nice but service terrible

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple