“Lovely food nice atmosphere”
Review of Il Colosseo

Il Colosseo
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Farnborough
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely food nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I visited the restaurant tonight , the first time for a long while and I have to say the meal was lovely and the service was great and I can't think why we haven't been back before .

Farnborough, England, United Kingdom
“POOR SERVICE FOR AN EXPENSIVE MEAL”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

What a difference a year makes, I went there on saturday night with a friends birthday
There was 8 of us in the group, 5 of them had vegetables with their main meal but only got 4 separate potions and the vegetables looked as if they were out of a frozen food bag - horrible !

At least they were served there meals they completely forgot about me and when I finally got it I thought the £3 Pizza I'd had from Asda was much better than the £10 bland Ham & Mushroom they dished up as an after thought.

All this with a Chicken Salad and Chocolate Cake for over £30 each
Crap Meal Very Poor Value !

My sandwich at Subway was much better value and at least it had some taste

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lee R
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Booked a table through their website, and received a personal email reply - good start and a nice touch.

The restaurant itself is a big open space - the building used to be a bank. I imagine when its full there's a great atmosphere in there, without the need for music blaring.

Food was excellent, well priced, ample portions - could not fault any of the courses, beautiful fresh tasting ingredients and all well cooked. Never had a cheesecake with a sponge running through the middle either - but its something I'll definitely go back for!

Definitely one of the best restaurants in Farnborough.

• Visited January 2013
London
“Great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food is very good, the steak was one of the best I have had. Pizza is also very good and proper authentic pizza, nice thin crispy base. The meat dishes are not cheap but worth it. The fact that it is owned and run by Italians and that the owner is in the kitchen cooking is always a good sign. The place is rather large inside (almost like a warehouse) and decor is a bit dated, but I will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013
Bristol
“Team Night Out”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Second visit here with the Team, first class service and food!! The waiting staff are fantastic, they took the food orders promptly and the food was soon on the table. Drinks continued to flow and we had a fantastic night and a good rapport with the team at ll Colosso. We will be back soon with the team from Babcock.

Visited January 2013