“Yet another superb meal”
Review of Villa Romana

Villa Romana
Ranked #3 of 166 Restaurants in Fareham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Fareham’s Villa Romana rustic and contemporary combine to create an authentic Italian dining experience with a splash of olde worlde English thrown in to the mix. This centrally located, 18th century coach house oozes character with exposed brick and beams.The ideal setting for a romantic evening or stylish dinner with friends. Villa Romana is using fresh local ingredients, the Chefs produce an excellent combination of classically traditional and inspirational new dishes to whet the palate of any Italian food fanatic.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My Partner Julia and I took took her brother to Villa Romana on Tuesday 13 August 2013 to celebrate his birthday - we have been going to this restaurant for a number of years (not often enough I have to say) and the whole experience has never left us short of wanting to go back again and again.

The front of house is welcoming, the choice of food/menu just right, the food is fabulous and the service from the owners and staff is second to none in the area. They are attentive enough to make you feel special but give you the space and time to enjoy the food and conversation at your table.

I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience at Villa Romana and would recommend it to anyone who wants freshly cooked food with tastes that blend to provide a culinary delight please try it as you won't be disappointed.

For a relaxing setting , great service, fantastic food at a sensible price and an experience to remember then this is the place to go

There are newer reviews for Villa Romana

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I rarely write reviews but it was a no brainer for Villa Romana. Service was fantastic, we were provided with olives and garlic bread whilst looking at the menu. The surroundings were very relaxing and romantic, beautiful building. And to top it off the food was to die for! I ordered the lamb & red chilli pasta dish which was full of flavour and a large portion - definitely good value for money (only £13). Well done villa romana team!! I have recommended your restaurant to the office this morning...we will be back!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We requested a window or corner table for 4 and were catered for excellently. The service was very good and nothing was too much trouble, the food was excellent and great value as were the wines we decided to choose. Full marks to Villa Romana we would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This authentic Italian restaurant is a little gem.
It serves good Italian food at reasonablish prices.
I think the specials board is especially worth looking at and we all enjoyed our fish choice.
The atmosphere is nice and you could easily forget that you are in a high street in Hampshire.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We are never disappointed when dining here. Attentive friendly service and good home prepared pasta dishes and especially their profiteroles which I have not found bettered.
Wide range of dishes for those not pasta inclined. Wine list fairly priced. The Valpolicella they stock is an enjoyable everyday wine which goes well with Italian dishes.