“Substandard”

The Roundabout Hotel
Ranked #79 of 172 Restaurants in Fareham
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Disappointing in every respect.
Old, tired, dirty.
Unacceptable stained furnishings.
Hot noisy rooms

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went for a meal here on the 21/07/13 waited ages for it to come out, even thought the restaurant was empty. I now no why! the steak served may as well been dog food. I had more fat on my plate than edible meat. This was served with pita bread and salad. The back of the pita bread had been bulked out with just salad to make it look impressive, with just fatty meat at the front.
To be honest im glad I ordered just this and not a big meal and id hate to have seen the state of this!!
Would I eat here again? of course I would I could take my dog to let him enjoy the rubbish this place sells.
GET A DIFFERENT COOK!