“A Reel Cinema -”

Add it.
Reel Cinema
Ranked #3 of 8 Fun & Games in Fareham
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Not many reel cinemas - but this one in Fareham is pretty good.
Has lift for those that need it - helpful staff.
Special deals - Tuesdays ............... and also support Orange Wednesdays on Wednesdays
One Criticism - you are left to find your own seat in dark.................. which was not always the case ...guess this saves money - but I really like this seat service such as Odeon provide.
Worth a visit - 5 screens to choose from

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Well run local cinema with some good offers (half price Tuesda) comfortable seats. go often with the U3A cinema club and that is a good deal too.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Just been to see the latest blockbuster here, very surprised to find that such a small venue has 6 or so screens. The cinema itself is located close to the main carpark in Fareham centre, and is surrounded by loads of eateries so you won't go hungry before or after your movie. The place itself is clean and tidy, with very generous seats, compact and intermate enhanceing the experiance made this visit the first of many. For those of you in the Forces, show your MoD90 and ask for military discount, we did and paid just over £6 each instead of £8.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Extremely happy with reel cinema so felt I had to write a review. The first occasion was on an orange Wednesday, me and my boyfriend went to get our tickets in advance before they sold out and then went for dinner. On the way back to the cinema my car broke down meaning we couldn't get there. I went into reel the next day and explained the situation and the manager was more than happy to carry my tickets over and allowed us to go see that film that night with no extra charge. My second occasion was to see non-stop, once in the cinema screen the incorrect film came on but we were told it would be changed in the next 10 minutes, after half an hour and no change me and my boyfriend decided to leave as it was late and we had work the next day, we spoke to the manager and he straight away apologised and gave us a full re-fund as well as two free tickets for another day. The manager was more than happy to resolve the issue and was a great help! I will definitely be using reel as my main cinema!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

First visit to Reel Cinema in Fareham. We watched Mr. Peabody. It has very comfy large seats with lots of leg room. There is the usual facilities to buy the obligatory popcorn and sweets. Quite a small cinema screen in screen 3. Not sure if they are all that size. Reasonable ticket prices with the option to prebook. Biggest downside is paying for the parking which in our case added over £4.00 to the cost.