“Every positive review is well deserved.”
Review of The Indian cottage

The Indian cottage
Ranked #50 of 174 Restaurants in Fareham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Went with kids during a visit to the area. Staff were very polite and helpful and food was just devine. Even our picky 7 year old loved her dish. Both kids were given ice cream on the house. Staff even recommended what we should try next time based on out tastes. Recommended!

1  Thank Gezza00

Reviewed August 26, 2013

went in here fairly late on a sunday night and there were a few groups in there everyone seemed to be having a good night, we were made to feel welcome offered a table and a drink quickly, our meal was very good and id recommend this place highly

1  Thank andreacrosby
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I went in recently and noticed they had refurbished the place , this refurbishment has made it far more classy also they gave Me my food very quickly , when I tasted one of their new meals I was astonished .

1  Thank genericboy
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I ordered a take away this evening as a new customer and I was very impressed. I am very particular about where I order my food from and after I checked the reviews on line I then called Fareham Borough Council to check the Hygiene rating score which was a respectable 4. I ordered two chicken Biryani's (which are made with chicken breast) and a naan bread. The food was piping hot and it was the best Biryani I have had-it was full of flavour and the chicken was NOT overcooked it was great. The portion size was large and in all reality we could have shared one between us, they even threw in some popadom's free of charge. I would definitely order from them again which says something being that I am so picky.

1  Thank Susie M
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Came here on Friday night and was welcomed and sat down quite quickly had poppadoms and two chicken dishes and two drinks. was the best Indian I have had in a long time will be returning in the near future to hopefully the same experience