“New Years Eve”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Fareham, United Kingdom
“New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

First timers, took family and friends on New Years Eve, had a fantastic time. Paul the owner and all of his family made us feel at home. The food was delicious and exceptional value. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and we will definitely be going back. Well worth a visit,.

Southam, United Kingdom
“Great service, atmosphere and food.”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Very unique style, lots of fun seeing a variety of pits and pieces around the room. The staff were fun and friendly, and the food was very nice too.

Portchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food - Friendly Staff”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I found the food exceptional and very good value for money. It is lovely to experience great food without having to go to a chain restaurant. Very relaxing and the staff were very welcoming. Paul the owner was exceptionally friendly and I would recommend a visit and I will definitely be back!!

Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb food and great venue”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Didn't know what to expect from Arty's, was surprised to find one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten and a relaxing, quirky setting. Paul, the owner was extremely friendly, it felt like we were round at an old friends for dinner. Definitely the most interesting place I have eaten in a long time, Thank you.

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Arty's compelled me to write my first review!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I work quite locally and stay in various chain hotels with chain restaurants during my visits to Portsmouth, bored of the same Ranch, XL, Texas BBQ whopper burgers I decided to look for something a little different.
Imagine my delight when I typed "good food Portsmouth" into Google!
The first heading was for trip advisor and Arty's.
After reading the reviews and viewing the pictures of this unique restaurant I telephoned to make a reservation. - Could this be what I was looking for?
Paul was extremely friendly on the phone and I almost felt like I was making arrangements to visit an old friend for dinner.
The night arrived, my partner and I walked into Arty's, looking overwhelmed at the collection of items within. Paul introduced himself and his daughter Julie and asked us where we wanted to be seated. Paul suggested a quiet corner as my partner felt a little cold, imagine our surprise when Paul turned on the infrared heating lamps above our heads, instant heat and a romantic red glow! Industrial.. Yet a great Ambiance.
As your eyes look around the vast number of items the setting just seems to work.
My partner thought the wine selection was great and ordered a large glass of Zinfandel.
We ordered the homemade bread sticks, baked camembert and chilli jam the hummus, olives and flat bread as starters – WOW, a true made to order delight, great portions and very tasty.
I had the best thin base pizza I’ve ever tasted, the crispy base with out of this world and the toppings were extremely fresh. My partner opted for the pasta and was delighted by the generous portion and beautiful ham.

The prices of the food is extremely reasonable given the high quality of the food.

Arty’s is my new local – Although I live 250 miles away! Please take my advice, don’t go to the chain’s give Arty’s a try! Support your local business!

Paul, Julie many thanks for a wonderful evening, see you soon!

My only regret – I didn’t buy a souvenir!

• Visited November 2013