“Fantastic”
Review of Naz Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Naz Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The longest established Indian restaurant in Fareham, Naz Indian Cuisine has built an excellent reputation over the years. Stylishly contemporary and wonderfully relaxing, on entering the Naz dining room you���ll feel able and willing to put your evening in the very capable hands of the restaurant���s friendly and efficient staff. Painstaking research has gone in to the Naz Indian Cuisine menu to ensure that guests receive the most authentically designed dishes possible, as well as the most tempting, with offerings from throughout India and Bangladesh plus creative signature dishes made with, wherever possible, locally sourced ingredients. A wide selection of wines accompanies the menu, ensuring a complete dining experience bar none.
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We visited a few nights ago with friends and yet again the food was fantastic. Very extensive menu with lots of unusual dishes. The waiters were knowledgeable, friendly and very accommodating. Fabulous value for money. My favourite Indian restaurant in the area. I enjoyed it so much I ordered a takeaway the next evening! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was dropping a friend off in Fareham last night and we decided to have an indian meal for dinner. We found this little gem on Trip Advisor and it was superb.

95% of the time I have Jalfrezi and theirs was excellent! I don't give praise easily for food but this recommendation is well deserved.

1  Thank BWSW
Reviewed September 21, 2013

good selection on the menu with some choices ive not heard from before. freshly cooked, well cooked, good portions, very tasty. hospitable staff.
we all had drinks, starters and mains and it was only just over £20 a head, for what we had that makes Naz one of the best restaurants in Fareham in my book!

1  Thank davsato
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I recently visited Naz for the first time and had a very pleasant surprise as the food, service and overall atmosphere were very good. As were visited fairly late we ate only a main course but we found the food to be plentiful, freshly prepared and VERY flavoursome. The waiters were friendly, on hand to explain dishes on the menu and generally very helpful.
The prices are reasonable - we shall certainly visit again when we are in the Fareham area.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I go to Naz about once a quarter with friends to put the world to right and reminise and it is a convenient place for us all to meet.

I find the staff very attentive (once three waiters tried to take our order with five minutes) and hospitable - especially the lady that owns it - she is great and runs a very good front of house

The food is always very good and provides variations to the traditional Indian food in the UK which are interesting and very good

We are scheduled for our next session in September - should be good