“Very enjoyable meal”
Review of Naz Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Naz Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The longest established Indian restaurant in Fareham, Naz Indian Cuisine has built an excellent reputation over the years. Stylishly contemporary and wonderfully relaxing, on entering the Naz dining room you���ll feel able and willing to put your evening in the very capable hands of the restaurant���s friendly and efficient staff. Painstaking research has gone in to the Naz Indian Cuisine menu to ensure that guests receive the most authentically designed dishes possible, as well as the most tempting, with offerings from throughout India and Bangladesh plus creative signature dishes made with, wherever possible, locally sourced ingredients. A wide selection of wines accompanies the menu, ensuring a complete dining experience bar none.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

good selection on the menu with some choices ive not heard from before. freshly cooked, well cooked, good portions, very tasty. hospitable staff.
we all had drinks, starters and mains and it was only just over £20 a head, for what we had that makes Naz one of the best restaurants in Fareham in my book!

1  Thank davsato

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I recently visited Naz for the first time and had a very pleasant surprise as the food, service and overall atmosphere were very good. As were visited fairly late we ate only a main course but we found the food to be plentiful, freshly prepared and VERY flavoursome. The waiters were friendly, on hand to explain dishes on the menu and generally very helpful.
The prices are reasonable - we shall certainly visit again when we are in the Fareham area.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I go to Naz about once a quarter with friends to put the world to right and reminise and it is a convenient place for us all to meet.

I find the staff very attentive (once three waiters tried to take our order with five minutes) and hospitable - especially the lady that owns it - she is great and runs a very good front of house

The food is always very good and provides variations to the traditional Indian food in the UK which are interesting and very good

We are scheduled for our next session in September - should be good

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I've eaten a lot of indian food up and down the country and this is among the best I've had. The goan style beef is a great choice as a starter and I tend to choose it ever time I come (and keep coming back). The main courses are plentiful without being ridiculous and Ash the hostess is always on hand to guide the curious.

The interior is fresh and modern and always welcoming. I will keep coming back here, you should try it

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Really love the food in Naz so I thought it was time to write a quick review. The menu is reasonably priced, a little more expensive than some of the other Indian restaurants in Fareham but it's worth it for the nicer décor and service. I like a curry that you can taste the meat in and not one that just blows your head off and Naz provides this. Only downside to the last visit was the very noisy birthday party with badly behaved children. Not the restaurants fault I know but it spoiled our night out.