“Best curry in FAREHAM”
Review of Naz Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Naz Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The longest established Indian restaurant in Fareham, Naz Indian Cuisine has built an excellent reputation over the years. Stylishly contemporary and wonderfully relaxing, on entering the Naz dining room you���ll feel able and willing to put your evening in the very capable hands of the restaurant���s friendly and efficient staff. Painstaking research has gone in to the Naz Indian Cuisine menu to ensure that guests receive the most authentically designed dishes possible, as well as the most tempting, with offerings from throughout India and Bangladesh plus creative signature dishes made with, wherever possible, locally sourced ingredients. A wide selection of wines accompanies the menu, ensuring a complete dining experience bar none.
“Best curry in FAREHAM”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Just had a monkfish curry and wow it was fabulous so don't know what the fuss was about earlier it was great and gave me all the satisfaction you would expect from an exotic fish !!!!!

Fareham
“A good time had by all”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Had a meal with friends on Saturday night, could fault the food service or atmosphere. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2012
Gosport
“No plans for a future visit”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Visited Naz last night. Often thought of trying this indian restaurant but very disappointed. I ordered the Monk Fish curry and within minutes of it being present to me the waiter came over and clearer knew that things were not right. The fish was dried up and had thick elastic skin on it quiet honestly inedible. This was then replaced and the same was again given to me although this time the fish was cut into very small pieces! Still with very 'elastic band' skin attached once again inedible. This time the waiter was called over as this dish could not be eaten - I was offered a chicken dish. The chicken came in thinly sliced pieces in the same type of sauce! By this time my shared naan bread had gone cold and my shared sagaloo had gone stone cold. No offer of fresh side dishes this should have been noticed by the waiter!! My husband and I had gone out to eat a meal together - this did not happen!! We asked for the bill and when it arrived we were told there had been a small discount and once the bill was paid we were given a 10 pound off voucher only if you spend a certain amount, but even this would not make us revisit.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Christopher S
Nazifo, Owner at Naz Indian Cuisine, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
15 April 2012 review - christophers85
I'm very sad and disappointed to read your comments on TripAdvisor. As you left the restaurant after your meal you both spoke to me and then shook my hand and said "see you again".  You said that the MonkFish curry had thick elastic skin on it, this is not true because we buy fillet skinless breast pieces . The first curry was slightly dryer I'd agree with you, I then replaced it with another monkfish curry and I explained the texture of the fish would not be soft. I offered again to change the dish to a chicken dish with the same base sauce, and this time you were happy  as it was important to me to ensure you were not disappointed, or that you went home hungry .  I didn't want you to go home unsatisfied. Despite all the effort I made, I still gave you 15% off your bill, as well as complimentary drinks. As a token for the inconvenience I gave you a voucher. I have been in this buisiness for the last 18 years and such an unpleasant comment has upset me, especially as I tried my best to please you. I'm very sincere to my customers and work hard to check they are happy with all aspects. I know how important customer service is and I do my best to achieve this. I'd like you to re-think your review again as  we don't deserve one star rating. I'd like to invite you again so that you can try something different and experience a better meal.
Kind regards
Owner of NAZ, Mr M Uddin
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Best curry in Fareham”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We have not actually eaten in the restaurant but we regularly get a take away from there and have done for several years. We think the food is excellent, also good value for money. Staff are always very friendly & helpful. If you live nearby, your take away is delivered. Try the King Prawn Jalfrezi.

• Visited March 2012
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great staff.”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

You won't be disappointed, food is always fantastic and they will make sure the kids enjoy it too!

• Visited March 2012