“Fish and Chips”

The Blue Bell Inn
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Emsworth
Cuisines: Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Blue Bell Inn Emsworth Public House offers a comfortable space in which to meet friends and socialise and is well stocked with a wide range of Real ales some of which are local, lagers, wines and spirits. The Blue Bell has developed a reputation for delivering fine food at reasonable prices under the watchful eye of owner Giles and head chef Steve. See what the fuss is about. Only yards from the harbour quay,this busy local is at the heart of the community, its the perfect spot for a drink or a bite to eat after a walk around the harbour. We pride ourself on the quality of the food at The Blue Bell, with it all being made in house, and using local suppliers were ever possible which helps support the local economy.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great pub to get fish and chips and a cooling pint of cider or what ever you fancy! Local to the sea and a great place to stop after or before a refreshing stroll. Try booking in advance as it gets really busy we were blessed to get an outside table.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We had a beer here a while back before going to the Fat Olives and promised ourselfs a meal here as the blackboards oozed a smorgasbord of pleasure. We're we disappointed? Nope not at all, the atmosphere was amazing, the locals were friendly and famous! Food was fantastic. You have to try this place but I would book a table.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went with my boyfriend, his dad and his grandma on Sunday 18th August and we were not disappointed. His grandma, recently moved back from Aus, almost 3 months now, and has been searching everywhere for white bait and finally found some here! She was not dissappointed. I ordered chill con carne, which was perfectly spiced for my liking, i like it a little hot. My boyfriend ordered cottage pie which he finished every last mouthful. His dad ordered prawn jacket potato and was piled high with prawns and his grandma ordered gammon which was very generous. The only criticism I would say is that they have no menus its all written on the white boards above the bar which was a bit inconvenient. The prawns that cost 6.95 for 6 large prawns was slightly overpriced according to his dad but overall the day was lovely, the food delicious, the surroundings were interesting to look at and i wouldn't think twice about going again. It also has a lovely location right by the water.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I visited here with my fiancee and her parents on a friday lunchtime in August, it was busy and we had to wait for a table but the food was well worth the wait and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I had fish and chips, which was excellent and we all agreed that the everything we had to eat was supurb. I would certainly recommend this pub for somewhere to eat in Emsworth. Be prepared for it to be busy though and if you really dont like dogs this may not be the place for you.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Recently visited the Blue Bell for lunch on a Monday and luckily booked ahead as it was packed with hungry diners, the secret of the great food is clearly out!!

Highly recommend quality pub food.