“Tasty modern curry” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mumbai Lounge
Ranked #83 of 117 Restaurants in Eastleigh
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Tasty modern curry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I came here with my family for a birthday meal and it was delicious. We all agreed it was one of the nicest curries we had eaten in a long time. Portion sizes were very good and very very tasty. Would not hesitate to go back.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Probably the best Indian in Eastleigh ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We tried Mumbai Lounge as I have a tastecard which offered me 241. I do think our portions were maybe compromised slightly as a result.
Never the less is was a fantastic meal. Overflowing with taste and class. The menu is very extensive and I can't wait to go back and try something different.
The staff were very friendly and attentive. For starters my husband had keema stuffed mushrooms to which there were only 3. I had Chicken Chat which was lovely. For mains hubby had Naga Chicken which was full of chillies and he loved it and i had Garlic Chilli King Prawn which was amazing.
All in all a wonderful evening.

Surrey
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, good service. good menu, large portions of really delicious food. Really good! Would definitely return.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“A top restaurant in this area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Like some other reviewers I had been to this restaurant when it was called Nashaa which was OK for a few months after opening but went down hill and I stopped going. I was therefore wary of returning when it reopened as Mumbai Lounge until it came up as a Groupon offer. 4 of us went and had a superb evening and all of us said we would return. Although they were getting a cut down price for their menu they did not cut down on quality or quantity and we were all impressed with the choice and the flavour of the dishes. Big pieces of tender lamb in the sauce and not just a few small bits floating in a large bowl. Brilliant staff and a very friendly manager who told us why they had opened there and what the future plans were. The plans sounded good except for the possible installation of booths as I prefer the open look. It's a very large restaurant so it's hard to get an intimate atmosphere. However, the decor, quality furnishing and friendly staff more than make up for this. I look forward to returning to see how it progresses as I would rate this as one of the best in Eastleigh/Chandler's Ford area and highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Great new restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went in for a family treat and wasn't disappointed. Great food from a nice menu, new and traditional favourites. The kids loved it, best masala ever they said. Have to say the food was of a very high standard and the service was also very good. The manager was very nice and friendly and has got some good ideas to try and provide something a little different to the standard Indian restaurant. Would definitely recommend you try this one as I would say you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014