“Taste of Delhi with great service”
Review of Teji Express - CLOSED

Teji Express
Cuisines: Indian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Perhaps one of the most friendliest places I have eaten of late. We were off to Peppa Pig World the following day and had one evening in Eastleigh. So many choices to eat within 10 mins walk from Travel lodge which was lovely. Well there was two other typical Indian restaurants, but this cafe looking place selling traditional Indian fast food and curries and rice. The deserts looked so great but the drinks we had earlier didn't leave us in great shape to have any afters. The owners were very friendly and talkative, vibrant and enthusiastic about their business and about the food their serve. Very reasonably priced but food was very good even at the end of the evening before closing time.

I doubt we would be coming to Eastleigh again however we know where to eat whenever we visit again.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Friendly service, kids enjoyed waffles with ice cream (and so did mum and dad!). Decent coffee.
Curry smells delicious-can't wait to try at some point in the future. Also managed to get some tarkha dhal to take away.

1  Thank DerbyDave
Reviewed May 2, 2014

A really warm and welcoming environment. My partner and I stop by every now and then & are always thrilled with the standard of the food there, especially the chicken jalfrazi (highly recommended), although there is a great deal of choice too. Great value for money also. Very much looking forward to our next visit - looking forward to trying some of the many tempting desserts on offer too.

1  Thank NeuroGill
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I almost missed this place as it's quite small but decided to try it out after seeing Delhi Deli on Groupon.com. I was thrilled to find genuinely warm staff who are passionate about a capsule menu just done really, really well. The owner will go the extra mile and delightedly serve up any size or combination of your favourite items if it's not standard. Don't skip the sundries because the pakora are to die for and I think the naan are handmade.
We love this place so much because it's got the feel of a real hidden jem that you want to rant about, yet you don't want EVERYONE to find out about it - our secret.
Last but not least; proper coffee that's fair trade and CAKE!

1  Thank Vickieye
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Bought a waffle and ice-cream sundae for this venue on highlifedeals.co.uk, wasn't sure what to expect, but am pleased to say it was DELICIOUS !!! Such a cool modern venue as well, it turns out my friend goes there for a curry often in her lunch hour and also after a night out on a Saturday, I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who loves good food and a buzzing atmosphere !