“Best little place in Hampshire”

Artisan Meze and Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 125 Restaurants in Eastleigh
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Turkish, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: It is turkish restarant and wine bar
Reviewed September 25, 2013

What a charming little family run buisness
I love the idea of supporting small buisnesses and the fact that the manager is always there when you go in is a good sign.
The coffee is very good quality, and the waitresses know what they're doing,
The food is always tasty and 'hit's the spot'
Traditional turkish food with some brittish favouries to please everyone
All freshly prepared
I have been here loads of times for lunch and evening drinks and it always impresses me
It's a few pence more than your wetherspoons, but you're supporting a local family buisness and have a much nicer atmosphere, well worth it!!!
HIghly highly recommend

2  Thank CharlieLarlie86

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Great service, wonderful atmosphere, and delicious food! Food offers great value & is perfectly cooked. A superb restaurant!!

1  Thank Scuballison
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was taken to this Turkish restaurant by a friend as a birthday treat. It was a kind of 'jest', as I had texted her earlier in the week about enjoying being in London, and seeing the multicultural life in Tooting. In recognition of my expressed like for an alternative cuisine and life style, she booked us into this venue, despite it being a bit of a distance from where either of us live. No matter. The trip was very much worth the effort. The decor was pleasing and doing its best to be authentic, the staff were very pleasant and friendly, and so keen to please. We elected to eat the 'special' which was an 'all-you-can-eat' buffet, cold starters and a choice of hot main dishes. One could go back as often as one's appetite permitted. I declined the desert, as for my taste, Turkish puddings are just too sweet, but we had a brilliant evening, nice wine and in a really nice setting. Well worth a visit if you are near...or not so near...to Eastliegh, in Hampshire.

1  Thank frankart_10
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I went to Artisan on Saturday night and tried the buffet for the first time and all I can say is wow!! There was so much to choose from, a good selection of things to have for a starter, including lovely warm pitta bread, and the selection for the main course was even better and included an absolutely gorgeous lamb dish, with really lovely tender, slow cooked lamb. We then had baklava to finish. All this was amazing value at only £15 per person.

I would definitely recommend this and will definitely be having the buffet again. Of course it helps that the Hasan and his staff are so friendly and the place is so well decorated and has a great atmosphere.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Fantastic food - we bought a few dishes and ate them like a meze, also good value. Finally they made us all feel very welcome.