“Nice family atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Fenice Italian Restaurant

La Fenice Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Eastleigh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southampton
“Nice family atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Went for the first time recently with my family. Had a great time, food was extremely good, service was very attentive and above all the wine list was spectacular! Just like being back in Italy on holiday.
Would definately go again when I'm back in the area.

Fareham, United Kingdom
“Fine Italian dining at its best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend who said I had to try this place. I have to say I was not disappointed in the slightest. When entering the restaurant myself and my girlfriend were instantly greeted with huge smiles welcoming us in. Looking around the restaurant instantly stood out with great decor and music in the background. The menu was had so much to choose from it took forever for us to decide what to eat. We were not disappointed in the slightest with the quality of the good, you could taste the freshness of the ingredients and the presentation just made every dish pop off the plate. Without doubt the best steak I've ever eaten. Cooked perfectly. The service was outstanding, with the staff pouring our drinks, offering to top up our drinks as they walked past, checking everything was ok and even down to where they took the time to explain the dishes to us. The head chef would even come round checking everyone was happy with their food and enjoyed their meals. That really sealed the deal for me. The atmosphere was just great, a really happy, enjoyable place to eat. I can't recommend this place more, it's just superb. I've been back numerous times since my first visit, always treated the same and they remember my face every time. A great family run restaurant where you leave feeling like one of the family.

• Visited January 2014
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, Amazing staff and lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have been to La Fenice numerous times now and every time i have been there the food has been top quality. Lovely fresh ingredients are used and also complimented by a lovely wine list. The chef has a true talent and it is evident by what comes out of his kitchen that he really enjoys his work. They are always very happy and welcoming and go out of their way to make your visit enjoyable and they always have smiles on their faces. It is always our restaurant of choice if we are going out for dinner or lunch and will be visiting again very soon! Well done to Pauline, Paolo and their fantastic team :-)

Reading
“Friendly food in generous portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Just what you want from a family Italian restaurant - a good choice on the menu, food lives up to expectations and in addition generous portions served by friendly staff. You could almost be in Italy (if it wasn't Eastleigh outside).

Winchester, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is a fantastic restaurant my partner and i go here frequently.The food is top quality and the staff are always very welcoming.
we have recommended this restaurant to many friends and family and will continue to do so.
perfect place to take someone for a special dinner equally great choice for family nights out or a group gathering.
Keep up the good work we love it here.
5 stars all the way from us.