“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We booked a table for 8pm on a Friday. We were seated in the waiting area for 30 minutes until we eventually got seated after asking numerous times. Also remember we "booked" a table for 8pm, arrived on time and were not able to sit for well over half an hour. Once sat down, we were asked about drinks which took over ten minutes to arrive. On the whole, experience along with the bland food, which I think was just "knocked up", It wasn't good. Prezzo has gone down in my opinion.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Avoid! Was looking forward to this. Food was ok I suppose. Service was some of the worst I have ever experienced. Any slower and I would still be there now!

1  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very Good. Super service nice and quick. A very clean and tidy place not at all cramped or enclosed, We had 3 kids all starving fresh from a ten pin bowling match. We got a nice table for the 6 of us he kids were entertained by the puzzle and drawing sheet. Staff were great they even hid the little birthday cake that we brought and brought it out to the table with candles alight just after the main course. top marks.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

arrived for dinner about 6pm, not that busy. My son yelped as he bit into it as the pepper powder as the pizza he was given was the wrong one! They then took ages to replace it, cared on the less he had be 'hurt' by the mistake and the manager proceeded to prance around grinning like a 'cheshire cat' trying to console us, and speaking in a language not known to us Not an apology or a drink even offered and the full bill was payable. After writing to head office 3, yes three times still no reply just a receipt of my email.
Appalling, we always head for prezzos, not we head somewhere else. Avoid this joker as they don't care about families and saw some kind of joke in this.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have visited most Prezzo's and this had the best food and service so far. The Penne con Salmon had salmon in it, it was hot and so was the plate. The fries were spot on. My husbands pizza was tops. The waitress was attentive at all of the right times and opened the door when we left.

It is about 70 miles away but I am more than happy to take a detour in future to visit this one again as often as I can.
Keep up the good work, we really enjoyed our visit.