“The truly Great Mogul”

The Great Moghul
Ranked #25 of 119 Restaurants in Eastleigh
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Great Moghul is an established family-run restaurant located at the heart of Eastleigh since 1990. Offers are available on the restaraunt's facebook and twitter page and also occasional offers on o2 Priority. Sunday and Monday buffet available every week. Menus available online.
England Hampshire
“The truly Great Mogul”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

As in it's name it is truly great ! great food, great service, great ambience & great value
One of the best curry houses around
Keep up the great work

Christchurch, United Kingdom
“A surprise in Eastleigh”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This was a pre theatre visit and we were very hungry. I had an excellent green masala curry...I recommend this, it was a gorgeous marriage of limey, salty coconut flavours. The food was all very freshly prepared but it led to a long wait (45 mins) for food. This was possibly because they were trying to service Take Aways as well as restaurant customers.

It would be a good idea to warn them if you are on a tight schedule when you order.

Service was polite and helpful. Our waiter explained the green curry very accurately and was most helpful in ensuring we made the correct choices.

Southampton, England
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Ordered takeway and advised 45 minutes, curry not ready on arrival had to wait a further 15 minutes. Bombay Aloo changed to Sag Aloo which was cold. Food pretty bland and we didn't get onion chutney that we ordered. Would have preferred a Burger King!

• Visited November 2012
“Always the best atmosphere and service you can receive”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have family in the Eastleigh area so we travel there every week and have a meal at The Great Moghul. I have been going there for more than 3 month, every week and I have never had an upsetting experience. They now notice our family and friends and treat us like regulars. The food is always the best, I've eaten at a lot of restaurants and this has definitely the best food and the pricing is very fair. Highly recommended.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been visiting this restaurant for years and I have found the food to be consistantly good and the service friendly. The menu has the usual Indian restaurant favourites aswell as a good selection of specials. All of the meals I have tried have been delicious and flavoursome. They can also tailor the meal for you perhaps to make it hotter or not quite so hot. Sometimes I have fancied something that is not on the menu and they have been able to accomodate me. The restaurant itself is authentic and relaxed - not rushed at all. A great place to dine out.

2 Thank Peter F