Favourite spa that I've ever been to- and I've been to a lot of spa's!! We (two women in late 20s) stayed here for 1 night in late March this year. Our room was huge and luxurious, beautiful scenery and delicious food. However, the dinner portions were small for the cost. Most of the staff were quite 'up themselves' and we didn't feel entirely welcome as we are not wealthy women! However, the young man on the spa desk and the lady in charge of the gym/bike hire etc were so helpful and down to earth. We got absolutely soaked on our bike ride but this was part of the fun. We went straight up to our rooms and ordered hot chocolates on room service which arrived quickly.
Would have liked to stay here longer as there's lots of countryside, a canal, little pubs to explore. It's also not far at all from London so you could pop here for a quick weekend but you should definitely save up and have a long lazy weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid 500 acres of Hampshire parkland, yet only 1 hour from central London, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is the perfect English-country escape. Centred on a historic Georgian Manor house, rooms feature English-style interiors with spacious, en-suite marble bathrooms. Guests can enjoy an array of country pursuits including horse-riding and clay-pigeon shooting, and outdoor activities such as tennis and cycling. The luxury Spa, situated in the renovated stable block, features a conservatory-style infinity pool and outdoor vitality pool, and a tree-top challenge, the Highwire Adventure, is situated in the estate's woodland. Seasons restaurant offers traditional British classics with a modern twist, made with the finest locally sourced produce. Adjacent to the restaurant, Bar 1086 serves a range of seasonal cocktails and Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire's own craft ale, the '1086'. Guests can also delight in Afternoon Tea in the Library, overlooking the rolling Hampshire Hills. Pets welcome. From 17th October to 2nd December 2016, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire will be undertaking an enhancement programme of the ground floor facilities of its Manor House. During this period, arrival at the Hotel will via The Club & Spa at Four Seasons and provisions are in place to guarantee a seamless check-in experience. Afternoon Tea will during this time be served in Seasons. The Hotel Team is committed to minimising disruption to guests throughout the duration of the enhancements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England
- Four Seasons Hampshire England
- Four Seasons Hook
- Hook Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England