This hotel is on a beautiful property in a pastoral setting. The service is worthy of the Four Seasons brand.
My only suggestion is to arrive via personal auto if you can. Getting from the train station in Hook can be a challenge if a taxi does not happen to be awaiting at the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid 500 acres of Hampshire parkland, yet only 1 hour from London, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is the perfect English-country escape. Centred on a historic Georgian Manor house, rooms feature English-style interiors with spacious, en-suite marble bathrooms. Guests can enjoy an array of country pursuits including horse-riding and clay-pigeon shooting, and outdoor activities such as tennis and cycling. The luxury Spa, situated in the renovated stable block, features a conservatory-style infinity pool and outdoor vitality pool, and a tree-top challenge, the Highwire Adventure. Our brand new restaurant and bar, Wild Carrot is now open and sees Executive Chef Dirk Gieselmann joining forces in the open kitchen with Restaurant Chef Adam Falgrin to create a menu championing the best of locally and regionally sourced seasonal produce. The Bar at Wild Carrot features an exceptional list of classic cocktails and artisanal concoctions inspired by the intriguing history of the local area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England
- Four Seasons Hampshire England
- Four Seasons Hook
- Hook Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England