I took my Mum here for a spa day, on recommendation from a friend. Overall I was very pleased with how we were received and with the spa in general. The staff were lovely and friendly, the pool was clean, and there were plenty of spare towels and robes to use.
We got in on an offer, which was £100 for a spa day plus ninety minutes of treatment, although I think from looking at the website it would usually be much more expensive to come here. Based on this I think we got a very good deal. The treatments were a facial and a massage, and they were excellent. The therapist really knew what she was talking about and it was all really relaxing - I definitely felt the benefit afterwards.
There were only a couple of minor niggles that I think let the Four Seasons down as a spa location. Firstly, as the pool is shared by the hotel, you can find yourself surrounded by rowdy children at different points during the day, as we did. If you're after a snooze by the pool that can make it a bit tricky! Also, there weren't very many options in the restaurant that were either vegetarian or light. Ideally when I go on a spa day I like to have a good salad option so that I feel like I'm having a healthy day but most of the food on offer was very heavy, which wasn't great just before a massage.
That said, this is a very pretty location with lovely facilities and good staff. It's definitely a good place to go for treatments and I would recommend it on this basis. However, if you want to get away from it all and really relax, you might want something a little less family-orientated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid 500 acres of Hampshire parkland, yet only 1 hour from London, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is the perfect English-country escape. Centred on a historic Georgian Manor house, rooms feature English-style interiors with spacious, en-suite marble bathrooms. Guests can enjoy an array of country pursuits including horse-riding and clay-pigeon shooting, and outdoor activities such as tennis and cycling. The luxury Spa, situated in the renovated stable block, features a conservatory-style infinity pool and outdoor vitality pool, and a tree-top challenge, the Highwire Adventure. Our brand new restaurant and bar, Wild Carrot is now open and sees Executive Chef Dirk Gieselmann joining forces in the open kitchen with Restaurant Chef Adam Falgrin to create a menu championing the best of locally and regionally sourced seasonal produce. The Bar at Wild Carrot features an exceptional list of classic cocktails and artisanal concoctions inspired by the intriguing history of the local area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England
- Four Seasons Hampshire England
- Four Seasons Hook
- Hook Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England