“above and beyond expectations” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wimpy
Ranked #49 of 117 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Fast Food, American, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“above and beyond expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Having not been to a wimpy for 13 years I didn't have very high expectations when my partner decided we would go to wimpy however as soon as we walked in the door I was wrong from the lovely welcoming staff and modem décor I was very impressed. the food as well was faultless now it is a regular outing for us.
Keep it up guys :)

• Visited September 2013

Andover, United Kingdom
“Will definately be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Myself, my husband, son and grandson went to the 'vintage market' in Andover today (it was rubbish) and decided to call into the Wimpy for a coffee, this turned into a meal for all! The staff are friendly and helpful, the restaurant spotlessly clean, the service was quick without being pushy and the waitress was really good with my grandson who was having a 'NO' day. The meal I had came with egg which I don't like so the waitress offered mushrooms (which I was ordering as a side) as a replacement at no charge. The are not many places that would do this and I was impressed. We'll be back.

• Visited June 2013
Andover
“Will never return”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Never been before at Wimpy, so have decided to go there for afternoon lunch. Staff were ok, but felt a bit pressurised to make decision on what to have as soon as I have sat down. I had probably the worst ever cheese and onion toastie in my life. Toastie was soggy, probably cook put a whole onion in it as well. It was my first and last experience at Wimpy. Never again

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Amazing Manager”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Was a sole diner on this occasion, first time as Wimpy new to town. Felt right at home, staff quick and meal excellent, hot and tasty. Left my hat and had to go back, manager ran to meet, me, recognised me and with a wonderful big smile gave me my hat back, looking forward to next time.

Visited March 2013
“Good food, lovely staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I felt compelled to write having read the previous (and only review); I regularly go to this Wimpey. It's a good place to stop and watch the world go by on a Saturday or Sunday.
The food is always fresh, hot and well presented.
Staff are lovely; attentive, friendly and helpful, - nothing too much trouble and we are never hurried.
Food is at least as good as i remember 'in the old days'.....maybe better!....just my opinion.
It really is worth stopping in if you are unsure...then you can make your own mind up.
We will def be returning :)

• Visited February 2013