“Amazing Manager”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Was a sole diner on this occasion, first time as Wimpy new to town. Felt right at home, staff quick and meal excellent, hot and tasty. Left my hat and had to go back, manager ran to meet, me, recognised me and with a wonderful big smile gave me my hat back, looking forward to next time.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I felt compelled to write having read the previous (and only review); I regularly go to this Wimpey. It's a good place to stop and watch the world go by on a Saturday or Sunday.
The food is always fresh, hot and well presented.
Staff are lovely; attentive, friendly and helpful, - nothing too much trouble and we are never hurried.
Food is at least as good as i remember 'in the old days'.....maybe better!....just my opinion.
It really is worth stopping in if you are unsure...then you can make your own mind up.
We will def be returning :)

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Was disappointed with the whole experience. Was better many years ago. Wont be going back food was overcooked and tough

1  Thank witchywarloc