“Favourite place to dine in Andover”
Review of Curry Leaf

Curry Leaf
Ranked #11 of 122 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Third time at the Curry Leaf and on all three occasions my family and I have had an extremely pleasant time. Having moved to the town quite recently, we have dined at numerous restaurants, but I must say this particular one has exceeded all expectations. Starting with the service, the young gentlemen were extremely welcoming and friendly. Not just offering a top service but also establishing friendly conversations. Secondly, myself and all members of my family who joined me, we're extremely satisfied with the food, absolutely delicious! I would strongly advise you to try it out!

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The food here is ok, not brilliant but edible.

The service was good and for a family of four reasonably priced.

There was little atmosphere, the tables are too close together and the staff were a little lapsy daisy when it came to service

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Tried the Curry Leaf for the first time. Food was great, and staff were helpful. We visited as a group and one of the dishes was too hot. The restaurant made a fresh dish.
I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food here is really good and very reasonably priced. The only downfall is there is rarely many people there! God knows why because the foods great. So the atmosphere isn't great but at least the food gets to your table quick and you have first hand service the whole time! I'd advise giving it a go if you fancy trying somewhere new

Reviewed March 23, 2013

If you haven't tried their Narjis kebabs you don't know what youre missing.
Regularly eat here and have never had a bad meal yet.