“Dump of a place”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Food not good, tasted re-heated left overs - staff rude. Overcharged in the bill and wrong food sent to the table

1  Thank iainm281

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I am from London but was taken here by a friend of mine. I often visit indian / bangladeshi restaurants in the East End and tend go for restaurants that don't overdo the spices in the curry gravy. We shared a chicken tikka biriani with a vegetable curry and a daal. We also had a king prawn dish with white rice (i think it was a bhuna). I have to admit the food tasted excellent and felt as though it had been prepared with a lot of care. This probably explained why the food was a little slow coming - nothing to complain about though. The staff were so friendly and I appreciated that they left us alone until we wanted their attention. Would definitely ask my friend to take me there again!

1  Thank Tara W
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Last night we had a take away curry for 2 delivered to Abbotts Ann, it was excellent. Obviously freshly cooked with tender chicken Jalfrezi and hot enough without being too hot. 1 curry, 2 veg, rice and a naan easily enough for 2 hungry pigs like us. £22 bargain.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Really enjoyed the food. Very good service, and plenty to eat. Staff were very nice and didn't fuss too much but were always ready to help.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My first visit to the Curry Leaf being new to Andover and I am very impressed, good food and very friendly. Will be back to sample more from the menu.

Cooked to order and very fresh.