“Very sad to leave”
Review of Ringlands House

Ringlands House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Andover
Ringlands House
Ranked #10 of 20 Andover B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I was only here for a week on a contract but, I would have been very happy to stay much longer. I have to say that the breakfasts were the best I have ever eaten. The location is surprisingly close to the town centre and also to a nearby nature reserve. The rear garden is also a pleasure to use. If I get transfered back to Andover this will be my first choice to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dogerbank
There are newer reviews for Ringlands House

Reviewed October 2, 2011

My boyfriend & I were amazed at this B&B. The house is beautiful, it is spotlessly clean and very comfortable. It had everything we needed and more. Breakfast was delicious, fresh fruit, croissants, pain au chocolat, cereal, toast & full English was also available but we had no room!! Debbie & Les are lovely and made us feel extremely welcome. It is walking distance to a great pub - Crook & Shears at Upper Clatford, and easily accessible to the A303. We would definitely recommend & we will be going back.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed September 11, 2011

My husband and I spent 3nghts here . What a lovely place it was a lovely home and they made you really welcome . They let us share their great garden it was a lovely sun trap .The rooms were so comfy everthing was just so nice the bed was to die for . I loved all the little extras for me to pamper myself with all the lotions and oils . You just felt so at ease . It was easy to forget you were a guest you felt like a friend . The breakfast was awesome we were so full . There dogs were lovely we fell in love with them both . If you had any complaints about this place you would be hard to please and maybe you shouldnt be there and leave the rest of us to Enjoy it .Will be going back as soon as we can .love J & E Lane morecambe

Room Tip: There was so much info about the surrounding area it was so helpful
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Debbie favours business customers at this top of the range B&B. Any business user working anywhere near Andover should try here first. Splendid breakfast. I don't like fry ups so I had fresh fruit salad and porridge. But Debbie is only too pleased to give you just what you want. So apart from a good send off in the morning what else do you want/need? A decent shower - Ringlands has a drenching power shower (spotlessly clean) and a bath robe to make it feel more luxurious. Finally when you get in tired and weary at the day's end what else would help? Debbie has provided a microwave and fridge in the dining so you can cater for yourself. What more could you want? Just stay here. It's fabulous.

Room Tip: My room was at the front of the house but the road is quiet so no noise problems.
  • Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Came to Andover like many others to work locally, location was perfect, Debbie is incredibly nice and friendly. The room itself had wifi, a kettle with teas and coffee. Breakfasts are worth sacrificing the waistline for. Given the price compared to other B&B's in the area this place is unbeatable.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This is not just a B&B it is more like a second home. Debbie and Les are lovely people and have a lovely property. They make you feel very welcome and encourage you to treat it as your home. Everything is very very clean and nothing is too much trouble. It is very well situated for Andover and Debbie and Les are very knowledgeable about the area so local advice is on hand.
I travel a great deal both in the UK and Europe in hotels/B&B's etc and I don't think Ringlands House can be bettered under any catagory.
What ever your trip you will enjoy your stay. Lovely!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are extremely good
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank King27
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Debbie and Les looked after us very well. Lovely clean and comfortable accommodation. Fantastic breakfasts. Great location. Very helpful people. Would love to stay again.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple