“pleasently suprised”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Andover, United Kingdom
“pleasently suprised”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

not very often come here but thought we would as wanted something quick was actually quite nice and hot

Visited September 2012

Andover, United Kingdom
“Average.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I found the food to be perfectly acceptable. There was nothing special about this restaurant but there was nothing wrong either hence the average review. I enjoyed the food and would eat here again.

• Visited September 2012
Flintshire, United Kingdom
“This is a very good Chinese restaurant.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Each time that I travel to Hampshire, I have to go here - my sister loves it and it is one of my top Chinese restaurants, too.

Visited August 2012
Andover, Hampshire
“Cheap.... AND.... Nasty”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We arrived at 8 - 8.10pm. Food was already "Cool" in the containers. I was shocked to see a member of Staff "TOP UP" a container of Curry and stir it up as though it was "Good food hygiene practise " ! and in doing so managed in making a "Coldish Curry slightly "warmer".
Then another member of staff , "SCRAPED " the remaining dredges of food in another container and then "Topped that one up with new stock with an extra STIR" ! I would be shocked and disturbed to discover the food poisoning danger in this site as there seems to be NO TEMPERATURE Control or Food Rotation standards. We left without eating.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank tony1104
chippenham
“Tasteless”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Visited this place on a friday night expecting great things.Very dissapointed.Food was bland and uninteresting although the tempanyaki bar was a welcome relief from the deep fried fatty stuff on offer.Dont get me wrong,it was ok just not tasty.And not good value for money.Bill for two with a drink each was #31.One more thing,the floor is very slippy.My brother slipped over and a little girl also slid into a chair.We wont even mention the toilets.

• Visited July 2012