“Astalet-ok”

Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Aldershot
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Basic cheap & cheerful food ,apparently run by Polish .Don't expect finesses. Its okay- nothing more, nothing less.

1  Thank 12SLAB

Reviewed March 18, 2013

First time here on sun 17 march 13. You don't need to write much about this place as we couldn't fault it. It's the best cafe we've been to great food at great prices. We will be back!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

i have been using the Cafe' for the last 8 years i alway go there with my work coleges when we can and by myself in the weekends .
i personaly have a breakfast A, over the 8 years i have never had to wait longer than a about 8 mins to be served great food, service and staff always friendly

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Without doubt, the tastiest and best prepared food you will find in Aldershot. I treat myself to this little "godsend" as often as I can and have not once been disappointed. The food is tasty, piping hot, fantastic sized portions and very good value for money.
In addition the staff (Turkish generally I believe) are incredibly welcoming and friendly.
The word "cafe" doesn't do this place justice..........all I can say to you, is give it a try, I'm absolutely certain that like me, you'll return time and again!!

1  Thank Pete V
Reviewed January 23, 2013

food is always tasty & good value. although this is a small "builders caff" it is always clean and has excellent service