Premier Inn Aldershot Hotel
Aviator(Farnborough)
Falcon Hotel(Farnborough)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsnext doorbrewers fayretesco superstoremain buildingbusy roadplenty of parkingattached restauranthour tescolarge tescohour journeycar parkvalue for moneygood nights sleepfollowing morninggood sizecomfortable roomstayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Excellent food. Even if we weren`t told at 10.30 (01/01/13), breakfast had finished at 10.00. Got it in the end though! A problem arose at 01.00 New years morning. Nothing was done about it. I should have done it myself. Lay awake `til gone 4. Apart from that, the stay was very good indeed.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I styed here for one night with 10 other couples - we were doing the Grim Challenge and it was a really convenient place to stay. We were really impressed with how clean and smart the hotel was and would certainly stay here again. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is situated within walking distance of the town centre where we also had a really good night out in the 'Queen Victoria' pub - very cheap!! and a great atmosphere....

Room Tip: The only downside in our room was that the shower wasn't very powerful but this certainly didn't ruin our stay - I would stay here again, no problem.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank bgrease28
Reviewed December 3, 2012

we had a very poor nights sleep as sound proofing was well below standard. we were kept awake all night by snoring from another room and banging from the room above. the heating clicked on and off all night and the bed by the window was very lumpy and draughty.

Room Tip: use travel lodge
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Aldershot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for your review.

It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to provide this due to the noise disturbances you encountered throughout your stay.

Please be assured that all your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to meet all our customer’s needs. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Naina

Social Media Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Another town, another Premier Inn. The staff were really friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable. The attached restaurant was good and the place well located. Only downside was a slightly strange smell in the bedrooms. Didn't notice after a few minutes but a bit odd

Room Tip: Ideally upstairs away from reception, corridor sounds travel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed here for five nights in a disabled-friendly room which had a wet room bathroom, which was needed by my mother.

Reception staff are very friendly and efficient, ie my daughter went to the hotel earlier in the day to check in for me and found the room had been made up as a double when I needed twin beds. By the time I arrived the receptionist had made up the room in twin format.

Housekeeping throughout the hotel is very good.

Breakfast is around £8 per person but an excellent economical breakfast is available at Tesco, just a couple of minutes walk away. Willems Park pub is next to the inn and offers plenty of choice, however, the food is only average.

There is plenty of free car parking and wi-fi is available but on free for the first 30 minutes.

I'll be staying again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family