“Good Cinema”
Review of Cineworld Cinemas

Cineworld Cinemas
Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Aldershot
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Good Cinema, great location, plenty of eating places around cinema... good parking... very clean, and all shiny and new...

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Now they finally accept e-tickets using the iOS passbook the whole booking and entering sequence us much easier. Booking online is recommended as it saves 10%, you can also choose your seats when booking.

I've seen lots of films here and have always had a good experience. Plenty of room, even in standard seats. Not sure the premium seats are worth the extra as they don't give much more room than the standard seats.

Cinema had always been clean and tidy.

D-box seats are excellent for those big blockbuster films.

Concessions are typically expensive but no more than at any other cinema. Do what we did and buy sweets from Morrisons before you go in.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

As always another easy experience. No problems parking and comfy seats. We'll be back (as they say)!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I booked to take my nieces and daughter to the kids am showing off Rio 2 it was in 3D no 2D available, I arrived picked up my tickets which were more expensive than other cinemas & the young girl who checked us in said I needed to purchase 3D glasses I was shocked! When I booked the tickets I was not told that I needed to purchase them! 4 glasses cost me £4.00! Which turned a cheap cinema trip into not so cheap! I would have booked at another local cinema but we had seen the film before. I think this should be told to you when you book.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Went to see Dawn of The Planet of the Apes today...rocked up to get tickets, asked 2d by very pleasant young man..yes I said, got tickets ... Upon looking at them realised we'd got tickets for the showing after the one we wanted, which turned out to be 3d! Oops. No hassle changing them, all done with a smile. Cinema was clean, staff friendly, what more can you ask for... Oh, and the film was great :)