“Excellent value, great service, brilliant food.”
Review of Aldershot Prezzo

Aldershot Prezzo
Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in Aldershot
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the new Westgate complex which is conveniently located within the town centre, close to numerous public transport facilities. It is only a 3 minute walk between Westgate and the retail core of the town centre, via the pedestrianised Upper Union Street. With its relaxed atmosphere and sleek contemporary decor, Prezzo Aldershot is a great place to escape the crowds in this busy shopping and entertainment complex.
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Prezzo in Aldershot twice with my family and have been impressed both times.

We have been seated promptly even when it was a busy afternoon. The staff are friendly and attentive without being in your face.

The menu is very good with plenty of variety and the kids' options are very good and very good value.

The atmosphere in the restaurant is good. Even being a new place it doesn't seen clinical.

I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I visited back in January and we really enjoyed it. Nice for Aldershot to have somewhere like this. The service was very good and the restaurant was clean and stylish. Will return in the next month or two.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have eaten here twice over the past 10 days and will definitely go back. In my opinion it is the best Italian/pizza and pasta restaurant I have eaten in, in the UK. I have been to Italy a few times and this comes pretty close to authenticity.
The pizza and pasta is very good which is unusual to have both at such good quality. The merlot is an excellent example of a north Italian wine and the staff are attentive and friendly. I wish we had a Prezzo restaurant in my city as I'm not from Aldershot. Good luck for the future, may you continue to maintain high standards.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have enjoyed a lovely meal with my family today at this new branch of Prezzo.We were seated straight away for lunch by a pleasant host. The childrens menu offers a good selection of pizza/pasta/chicken wings. 3 courses for £5.95-great value. The kids were given an activity pack. I was stuck for choice to tell you the truth-the menu is extensive.It also offers healthier options for the weight concious. Our meals were served promptly without being rushed.I can honestly say it was the best seafood rissotto I have tasted. My husband opted for the 2 choices of pasta which was sizeable portion-also nice. The staff were attentive. Definately recommended.