“Simple amazing! 6 years of home cooked food”
Review of Taste Buds

Taste Buds
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Aldershot
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food is amazing! The best, freshest and hearty home cooked in all of aldershot. The best carribean food ive had.........ive had a few in my time.

I took a team of 20 army rugby players there who were all dubious at first but came out amazed and wanting more soon!

Best meal......... Easy.
Jerk chicken, rice and peas, kalalou, potato salad, dumpling and the best bit some ox tale gravy on the rice! (This is a ridiculous sized meal but i am a big guy)

Dave and kelly make me happy everytime i go! God bless them!!!! Wagwan wit dem rice and pea!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Kimbosabbi

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I wasn't impressed at first, and the staff didn't seem to notice me much struggling with the food choices and the menu. They must have thought I was another Caribbean guy who knew Caribbean food, since I'm black.
The food was simply amazing. It's real food and the potions are substantial. I'm going back the again for sure, until I try out the whole menu!
Only drawback was the service, talking on the phone while serving a customer in not really polite in my mind.

1  Thank Mpumelelo H
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Got a take away order from this little family restaurant and it was so nice, the atmosphere is very lively just like the Jamaican culture. Would recommend it to anyone looking for something different. The owners are very friendly and have a wealth of experience from working in the restaurant industry in Jamaica. Taste buds, a must for anyone in the area.

1  Thank Dmat20
Reviewed July 4, 2013

what is not to like when people talk you through their menu with enthusiasm and care about your own taste buds ?? Simply marvellous. Plus byo.

1  Thank stockers63
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I recommend the ribs and the carrot cake for afters..! I loved all the food I ordered tonight and will be a frequent customer. :D

1  Thank 123738amy