Chose this Premier Inn for an overnight stay in the Manchester area - and wasn't disappointed. The usual standards of Premier Inn apply - comfortable bed, spotlessly clean. This hotel is well located for the Salford Quays attractions - we went to the Lowry and Imperial War Museum. It is very close to the Lowry Shopping Outlet, with cinema, bars and restaurants. It is also not too far away from Old Trafford. We also went into Manchester city centre on the tram - only 5 minute walk to the stop for a fast and frequent service. The staff were really friendly and helpful, especially Sharon on front desk.
We had breakfast in the adjacent restaurant - ample choice of cereals, pastries etc on a self service basis, plus hot - cooked to order. All in all, another thumbs up for the brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester