I paid £75 for a night which was expensive for this basic hotel. The staff were all very helpful from the moment I got out of my taxi. The breakfast is good value and the staff are genuinely friendly - though I would prefer not to have the manufactured friendliness of a handwritten note with a smiley face from someone I have never met with my morning paper saying "Enjoy Your Paper." I don't like to think of the receptionist having to write out all these notes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester