Premier Inns are generally comfortable and clean in my experience, and this one was no exception. The reception staff were consistently friendly and helpful. The main problem was that our room was far too hot and stuffy - the hotel provided us with a fan on request which went some way to alleviating the problem. We were told that the hotel plans to install air conditioning at some future date, so at least they are addressing the problem. Unlike another recent reviewer we did not experience any noise problems, though perhaps we were just lucky.
Salford Quays is well worth a visit: Lowry Centre, Imperial War Museum North, an outlet mall and numerous chain restaurants are all within walking distance. Premier Inn reception will give you an information pack on request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester