“nice clean hotel with great breakfast”

Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Salford
Reviewed December 20, 2013

arrived early before check inn time but was no problem as hotel looked after our bags, room was clean and comfortable and staff helpfull. Breakfast was in the restaurant next door and was very good indeed. Managed to get the rooms on the saver price so got a real bargain. Will stay again!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Graham H
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Graham H,

Thank you for your warm review regarding your stay at Premier Inn Salford Quays. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy one of our Premier Saver rates, I am sure you will agree that they offer fantastic value for money.

I will also pass on your commendation to the breakfast team, I am sure they will appreciate your comments.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I booked here as my partner and I were going to see The Pogues at the Apollo and this was the closest Premier Inn we could find. We were met at check-in by Neely who couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. He advised us on how to get into town and how to get out to the Apollo from there and I have to say he provided probably the best check in I have ever had at any hotel, well done he deserves a pay rise !
We stayed in room 18, which was at the end of the ground floor corridor and was clean and large although there was no view of the Quays as we were too low down.
We arrived back in our room at about 11pm and all seemed well for a while, then the noise started from the room above us.... for some reason the occupents seemed to want to do nothing other than march up and down there room the entire time. After two hours of this, I went to reception and met the night porter Jim who said he would go up and ask them to keep quiet, however twenty minutes passed and nothing changed, so I visited Jim again and this time asked if we could change rooms. TO be fair to Jim he quickly moved us down the corridor in to room 6 where we enjoyed the rest of the night in relative peace.
On check out in the morning, the receptionist, whos name I didn't get sorry, offered us a full refund for the night, which I was only too grateful to accept.
I realise that we were perhaps just unlucky, but I have stayed in many Premier Inns before and have never had this problem so maybe the insulation isn;t as good as in others ? However, as I have said the staff were brilliant throughout and should be commended for their attitude and helpfull approach.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor to avoid the problems we had
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank derekcootes

Dear Deco97,

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Salford Quays. I am very sorry to hear of the noise issues you experienced throughout your stay with us. Usually we have a very quiet hotel, located on the peaceful Quayside, but as with any hotel you may get the odd inconsiderate guest that can cause disturbances. I am pleased however that out staff were able to save your trip from being terrible.

I am delighted to hear that our staff went that extra mile for you, and that they were professional and efficient in dealing with your issues.

Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We have visited Salford on a previous occasion for its Theatre. We used this Premier then and were pleased to find the quality up to usual high standards. It is so close to the theatre and other amenities and only a short tram ride into Manchester. We will return for further enjoyment of a fascinating location

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Bob D,

Thank you for your kind review of Premier Inn Salford Quays.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient for all the local attractions and amenities. It is fantastic to hear that you intend to stay with us again in order to explore the wonderful Salford Quays further.

Thank you again for such a warm review.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with my grandson to watch Man Utd, we were both made very welcome and will definitely stay again, he was made to feel very special for his first trip to the Theatre of Dreams, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear David P,

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review of Premier Inn Salford Quays.

The whole team is delighted that we were able to make your grandsons stay with us extra special for his first visit to Old Trafford. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Daljet Singh

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Room very clean as you would expect. Bed extremely comfy as were the pillows. The staff were excellent, really friendly and helpful. Easy hotel to find, great location and a large car park. Our room was next to the stairs and everytime somebody went up or down them, we could here it and it was very annoying. Other than that the room was quiet apart from some morons outside walking past the canal shrieking, but they soon shut up when I shouted out the window at them! Also there was a gobby woman outside the pub next door in the early hours, but inside the hotel was fine. The hotel is ideal for the tram stop, the Lowry, the War Museum, Media City etc. Would definately stay again. Plenty of places within walking distance to eat. Feels like a safe place.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Bianconero,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Firstly, I am delighted that you would stay with us again if travelling in the area.

I am sorry if you were disturbed by noise from other guests. We are currently rolling out or 'Silent Night' which is a period of quiet time between 10pm and 7am monitored by our night reception staff. I do hope upon your next stay this will help to reduce the internal noise caused by other guests in the hotel and we will certainly look in to what else we can do to minimise noise by the stairwells. You can of course also always request our quietest rooms upon check in.

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the comfort of the bed and our warm and friendly staff. I hope you won't be deterred from returning because as previously mentioned we are working hard to ensure we are always improving our guests journey through the hotel.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Booked in advance so only £29 for 2 adults and 1 child
Large room, very clean
Excellent facilities in room
Plenty of towels, pillows
Friendly staff
Tram stop nearby to go in Manchester - cheap and regular
Breakfast, child eats free - brilliant value - full breakfast only £16 all in for the 3 of us.
Highly recommended for a budget chain hotel

Dear Ann W,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I am delighted you booked one of our Premier Saver rooms and was very happy with the value for money we offer.

It is lovely to know that you would highly recommend our hotel and was pleased with the facilities we offer. I hope we will see you again in the future.

Thank you once again for a wonderful review.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

The entrance doesn't look very promising but the room was very nice. Excellent breakfast and friendly staff. 15 mins walk to Old Trafford. Small Shopping center near by so if you don't want a big dinner at the restaurant, you can grab a bite there

Dear Oded T,

Thank you for your warm review of Premier Inn Salford Quays. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location convenient.

It is great that you liked our recently refurbished rooms and enjoyed the Premier breakfast on offer. I am delighted with your kind comments and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Daljet Singh.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salford
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays
Travelodge Manchester Salford Quays
ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays
Holiday Inn Manchester MediaCityUK
Hotel Football Old Trafford
AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel? Share your experiences!