“Ideal location for The Lowry and The Theatre of Dreams”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Salford
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Ideal location for The Lowry and The Theatre of Dreams”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

A very warm welcome awaited for us as we arrived fifteen minutes earlier than the check in time, though this was not a problem and following our on line check in we were soon in our room on the third floor. What a delightful location a five minute walk to The Lowry where we watched an excellent performance of War Horse, The Lowry Outlet, Old Trafford and The Imperial War Museum or if you fancy a trip to Media City remember to book a tour on line prior to your visit or a trip into the city via the Metro Link from Media City, Large car park, very clean rooms, lovely setting on Salford Quays what more could you want for a weekend away? We ate at The Quay House (Beefeater) next door both on the evening and breakfast and we could not fault the service providied by all the staff at this establishment. A thoroughly enjoyable weekend away thank you we look forward to staying again very shortly.

Room Tip: Third floor away from the lifts are quieter
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear stevejefferson,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn Salford Quays.

I am delighted with your 5 star review and that you felt there was nothing else we could do to make your stay any more enjoyable. It is lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and received a Premier style warm welcome.

Thank you again for your lovely review. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Daljet Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
Sevenoaks
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location for old Trafford . Typical Premier Inn no thrills but perfectly comfortable. Bedrooms are clean and the bathrooms perfectly adequate. Breakfast is not fine dining but value for money. It is served in the restaurant next door and you choose items from the menu to make up your cooked breakfast which is served from the kitchen and not buffet style. The cold items are self service but no ham or cheese which I would have preferred. The croissants need to be warm and can be warmed in the kitchen if you ask but this is hard if you don't find a member of staff when you are ready for this process, We will return.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Plattypuss52,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Premier Inn Salford Quays.

It is lovely to hear that you would rate your stay with us five stars. I am pleased that you found our Premier breakfast good value for money and I will pass on your comments to the restaurant team who are always keen to improve upon their service.

I am delighted to hear that you will stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Essex
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was in the area for business and needed somewhere to stay for a night. I needed to be able to park my car, have something to eat and get a good nights sleep. This was the perfect place. Great value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear mjohnno6,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted that you found us perfect for your needs and that our free parking was a positive addition to your stay.

Premier Inn prides itself on being able to help our guests leave feeling brilliant through a great nights sleep, so it is fantastic to hear that this is exactly what we delivered for you.

I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Spent a 2 nighter here and found the hotel to be adequate for our needs. It's clean and functional as you'd expect from this chain. My only complaint was that there was a lot of stomping foot noise coming from the room above us. Don't know if someone had brought their hyperactive pet elephant with them but it sounded like it so go for a top floor room if possible as noise seems to transfer a lot from the rooms above. Free parking which was a bonus. Salford Quays Metrolink about 6min walk

Can't understand how people on here give these types of hotels 5 stars. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking this or similar hotels, it's just what would they do if they stayed at a really high end hotel, be more realistic please people.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room so you don't have to hear the people above getting up to go for a pee in th...
Dear TheClownsPocket,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us.

Firstly, I am pleased you found our hotel to be clean and that we met your needs for a 2 night stay. I am sorry to hear you suffered with noise from the room above. I would like to reassure you that our night team are trained to deal with noise complaints and we do operate a 24 hour reception to tackle any such issues. If you do stay with us in the future, which I hope you will, please don't hesitate to contact them via the telephone in your room as there are many options we can explore to make your stay more pleasant.

I believe that people rate us 5 stars because our team always go out of their way to provide exceptional service and what really sets us apart is that we operate a 'Good Night Guarantee' because we are so confident that we can offer a great night's sleep, we will refund our guests should they be disturbed. To this end, I would be delighted if you would contact me directly at the hotel and I would be happy to refund you in line with your Good Night Guarantee, please accept my sincere apologies that we were unable to deliver on this occasion.

Thank you once again for your comments, which will be taken on board and used to shape the future direction of our hotel.

Llandudno, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We spent a very pleasant Saturday night here, our second stay. The rooms are comfortable and clean with a large flat screen TV, check in was quick and easy. There is plenty of free parking and it is ideally situated for the Lowery Centre or Old Trafford, both a short walk away. It is in a fairly peaceful location right on the water front and there is very little traffic noise at night.

1 Thank Silverfox468
Dear Silverfox468,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn, Salford Quays.

I am delighted with your positive review and pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your second stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoy our lovely quiet position on the quays. I hope to welcome you back many times in the future and would like to thank you once again.

Best Wishes,

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Can't fault this Premier Inn at all. If I am in Manchester again I will stay here. The rooms are clean and the staff also deserve a mention from the reception staff to the cleaners all were 1st class - friendly and very helpful, we had a great stay.

1 Thank champers8
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Julia B,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with Premier Inn Salford Quays.

I am delighted that you will stay with us on your future trips to Manchester. It is fantastic to hear that our teams are delivering 'First Class' service, I will pass on your regards to them.

Thank you so much for such a kind review, I look forward to welcoming you through our doors again and in the same Premier style.

Bideford, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We could find no fault in anything and would recommend it highly to all our friends and family for cleanliness, safety, variety and excellence of the menu and comfort of the room. The staff were efficient and very friendly.

1 Thank valandbern2
Dear valandbern2,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

It is lovely to hear that you recommend us so highly and that you felt safe and comfortable throughout your stay and was happy with the menu provided by our restaurant.

I will pass on your commendation to our housekeeping and reception teams who both do a great job of maintaining our high cleanliness standards and welcoming our guests respectively.

Thank you again for your warm comments.