A very warm welcome awaited for us as we arrived fifteen minutes earlier than the check in time, though this was not a problem and following our on line check in we were soon in our room on the third floor. What a delightful location a five minute walk to The Lowry where we watched an excellent performance of War Horse, The Lowry Outlet, Old Trafford and The Imperial War Museum or if you fancy a trip to Media City remember to book a tour on line prior to your visit or a trip into the city via the Metro Link from Media City, Large car park, very clean rooms, lovely setting on Salford Quays what more could you want for a weekend away? We ate at The Quay House (Beefeater) next door both on the evening and breakfast and we could not fault the service providied by all the staff at this establishment. A thoroughly enjoyable weekend away thank you we look forward to staying again very shortly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester