Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel
$369
$333
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Manchester West(Worsley)(Great Value!)
$155
Premier inn(Salford)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,532 results
All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantmedia cityold traffordadjoining beefeaterlowry theatrecity centrefree parkingimperial war museumshort walkexcellent locationcar parkmeal dealtop floortram stopexcellent staygood nights sleep
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Can't fault this Premier Inn at all. If I am in Manchester again I will stay here. The rooms are clean and the staff also deserve a mention from the reception staff to the cleaners all were 1st class - friendly and very helpful, we had a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank champers8
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Julia B,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with Premier Inn Salford Quays.

I am delighted that you will stay with us on your future trips to Manchester. It is fantastic to hear that our teams are delivering 'First Class' service, I will pass on your regards to them.

Thank you so much for such a kind review, I look forward to welcoming you through our doors again and in the same Premier style.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We could find no fault in anything and would recommend it highly to all our friends and family for cleanliness, safety, variety and excellence of the menu and comfort of the room. The staff were efficient and very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank valandbern2

Dear valandbern2,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

It is lovely to hear that you recommend us so highly and that you felt safe and comfortable throughout your stay and was happy with the menu provided by our restaurant.

I will pass on your commendation to our housekeeping and reception teams who both do a great job of maintaining our high cleanliness standards and welcoming our guests respectively.

Thank you again for your warm comments.

Daljet Singh

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Staff at Salford Quays Premier Inn were friendly and so helpful - one gave advice on the local area (I needed to know where the local cinema was) & carried my bags up to my room (didn't expect that!) and another lent me an iphone charger at midnight. The night walk along the water's edge to Media City was beautiful and so safe on a Friday night. I was assured my car would probably be perfectly safe which it was. The girls in the restaurant were helpful and humurous - they were identical twins! Food was hot, quick to arrive and good value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jacky W

Dear Jacky W,

Thank you for your kind review of Premier Inn Salford Quays.

I am delighted that you felt comfortable and safe throughout your stay with us, it is lovely to know that our guests can feel at home whilst they are with us.

I will pass on your thanks to the team, they will be pleased to know they made a difference to your stay and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Daljet Singh

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The location of this Premier Inn is excellent, easy to get to the city centre but in a very pleasant location. The tram system makes getting around very easy.
The staff could not have been nicer and our room was of a far better standard than we have had in other budget chains.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamjar55
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear jamjar55,

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the wonderful location of our hotel.

We are lucky to be just on the outskirts of the City Centre, a short and pleasant journey into the heart of Manchester but far away enough to avoid the 'hustle and bustle' of city life.

I will pass on your thanks to the whole team, I know they will be delighted with your brilliant comments.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Nice hotel with the usual Premier Inn features of big rooms, comfortable beds and good bathrooms.

It's also in a good location, very close to The Lowry and about 5 minutes walk from the nearest tram stop, which takes 15 minutes into the city centre.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FunkyMunkey106
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear FunkyMunkey106,

I am pleased you were able to appreciate our wonderful location close to The Lowry and a short and pleasant journey into the city centre.

We value your kind feedback, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back in the same Premier style very soon.