“near the Lowry centre”

Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Salford
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Excellent location if you're going to see a performance at the Lowry theatres, it's only a 5 minute walk. It overlooks the dock that's used for water sports which can be very entertaining. We did visit on the hottest days but there was a fan in the room, the bar was lovely and cool as they had air conditioning. The staff were excellent, very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was freshly cooked to your order and it was hot.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Dear 'elsejon'

Thank you for your very kind review regarding your stay with us at Premier Inn Salford Quays. I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay and were able to take advantage of the fantastic Premier Breakfast, I will pass on your commendation to the wonderful breakfast team who work hard to deliver a great breakfast every morning.

We agree that we are blessed to have such a wonderful location by The Quays, such a lovely area to explore.

Thank you again for your kind and honest review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Very modern high quality Premier Inn - rooms good sized and well equipped. This is in a very nice aea - right next to Manchester United's ground and Media City. The restaurant can get a little full and really there is not much nearby but the bar staff are really good. 15 mins by taxi from Manchester Picadilly Station.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear '123-Lagrange'

Thank you very much for your contribution regarding your stay with us at Premier Inn Salford Quays. As you mention we have a prime location in a lovely area right by Media City UK, The Lowry Centre and Old Trafford.

If you are looking for bars and restaurants other than the Beefeater, you may want to check out The Lowry Centre, a five minute walk from our hotel which houses more places to dine and drink. Alternatively we are only a short ten minute tram journey into Manchester city centre where you will be spoilt for choice.

Thank you again for your kind review, we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean but the lack of air conditioning in the room made a good nights sleep impossible. The facilities in the room were modern with a nice TV and bathroom. We stayed here for 2 nights and although the room was really spacious and we had the window open, the little fan supplied wasn't sufficient to cool the room and the corridors were even hotter. I would recommend staying here in cold weather but in hot weather its wise to skip if you don't want to cook.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 'blackngold101'

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn Salford Quays.

As you mention, we were having difficulty with cooling down a number of our new additional rooms that were added during our extension due to them having non-opening windows. We have since put these rooms off until the work needed to them is carried out to ensure no future guest suffers the same issue.

All of our original rooms still meet the modern standard thanks to a recent refurbishment however they have opening windows which make them much cooler; we have not had the same issues with these rooms.

Thank you for your helpful advice, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

If you need a clean room with friendly staff just book here. Its clean, quiet and very comfortable.

I needed a room for a very short visit, I ill with a cold and the beds were more than comfortable to rest up for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear JSc8,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with Premier Inn Salford Quays. I am pleased you had such a positive experience throughout your stay with us, I will pass on your commendation to our housekeeping team who do a fantastic job at maintaining our high Premier standards.

Premier Inn aim for all our guests to leave feeling brilliant after a great nights sleep, I am delighted you felt better after your stay.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We have stayed in quite a few Premier Inns, but this one was the best. The staff were so friendly and polite and couldnt do enough for us. The room was spotless with nice views over the water. The staff in the Beefeater restaurant were very very friendly and helpful. Would definitely go back there again. A little tip. If you ask for a room with an even number you will have a view over the water.

Room Tip: Rooms with an even number have a view over the water.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear 'Topsyturveywales@

Thank you for your kind review regarding Premier Inn Salford Quays. I am delighted that you were pleased with the service throughout your stay, it is lovely to hear such high recommendations about our team.

I am happy to to hear your room was spotless and in line with our high Premier standards. Thank you for such positive comments.

I hope to welcome you back again soon,

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed here for one night as it was close to Manchester United Football Ground and I had bought my boyfriend a tour there for his birthday. It meets the usual standard of Premier Inn and then surpasses it, the bathrooms were spacious, as the room as a whole was really. The TV in the room was huge and the bed was so comfy, we planned to watch TV and rest our feet for half hour before going out for cocktails and fell asleep before our program had even finished!
One thing that stops this Hotel getting 5 stars was 'The Premier Breakfast'. It is not self-serve as at other Hotels of this chain but rather a woman comes to your table, asks what you would like and takes your order. You can have as much as you like, but I felt a little uncomfortable having to tell someone this, and ordered a tiny breakfast. I dont know if it's just me but if I'm on holiday I treat myself to a fair few rashers of bacon! And I hardly want to ask some size 6 twig for that TYVM.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Jade B

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn Salford Quays. I am pleased you found your room comfortable and spacious, we aim to give our guests a brilliant nights sleep and I am delighted to hear we delivered this during your stay.

I am sorry you were uncomfortable with the way breakfast was served, on the whole we find guests prefer their breakfast to be freshly cooked and served to order if possible. Buffet style breakfasts are usually prepared for a large intake of guests for convenience therefore at quieter periods we aim to prepare food fresh and to order. I hope you will take advantage of this next time and please be assured our team are completely guest focused and aim to provide whatever you might need.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We were quite dubious with this being a premier inn, often considered 'budget' but we were very pleasantly surprised. The room we had 320, was very spacious with a great view over the quays. Very quiet too as at the end of the corridor. The guy in reception was very friendly and welcoming on arrival. The overall room quality was excellent- great bed, shower, facilities etc. very impressed and will stay again!!!

Room Tip: Room 320 very very big, and quiet with great view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear 'katiemuka33',

I am delighted that you were impressed with the service and style of room you received at our Premier Inn Salford Quays. Although we may be advertised as a 'budget' hotel we aim to deliver 5 star service and do everything we can to ensure our guests leave happy, I am pleased you are one of these guests.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and leave such positive feedback, I hope to welcome you back in the same Premier style again in the near future.

Daljet Singh.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salford
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays
Travelodge Manchester Salford Quays
ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays
Holiday Inn Manchester MediaCityUK
Hotel Football Old Trafford
AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel? Share your experiences!