Excellent location if you're going to see a performance at the Lowry theatres, it's only a 5 minute walk. It overlooks the dock that's used for water sports which can be very entertaining. We did visit on the hottest days but there was a fan in the room, the bar was lovely and cool as they had air conditioning. The staff were excellent, very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was freshly cooked to your order and it was hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester