“Lovely and fab”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opened on 22nd December
“Lovely and fab”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We went to prezzo today in mediacity.. I will go once again only for that lady her name was Suzan . She was so nice and lovely girl. Her service was excellent. I was about to ask her for a date. She was pretty as well as polite. Food was okay but not that interesting.

• Visited September 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“First visit and it was a winner”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Ten of us went to Prezzo late one Saturday lunchtime as it was the first restaurant we walked past and we liked the sound of the menu. Well, it was a great choice - the food was really good (I loved my pasta with goats cheese) and the service was excellent. And I couldn't quite believe the bill which seemed way too low for the amount I'd had to eat and drink! I had never been to any Prezzo before but will definitely be going back to this one.

• Visited August 2013
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Super food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We always have a visit to a prezzo restaurant if one is nearby and were so pleased to see one just by the Holiday Inn near the Lowry. As ever good food, we had the 'light' choice of pizza, up to the usual standard with fast service and pleasant staff

Visited September 2013
“Better than the average chain”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here twice now and both times I have been very happy with the food and experience. The menu has plenty of choice. The pasta main course was delicious and was very good value. If you just want a bite to eat and a glass of wine, you cannot go far wrong here.

• Visited July 2013
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“Usual Prezzo food in a lovely restaurant”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We visited the TV studios for a recording of Countdown and ate in the restaurant afterwards. Usual quality of Prezzo food, with very friendly cheerful staff.
Unusual restaurant for Prezzo as, from my experience, most are in old buildings which have been converted - this is new and purpose-built, in a perfect location to watch the life of Media City (and the trams coming and going). We will be back.

• Visited August 2013