“Lovely meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opened on 22nd December
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant with my in-laws and had a lovely time. We were seated quickly even on a saturday night and the food was lovely, served in a timely manner by lovely waiting staff. Its quite noisy due to low ceilings but we were able to move to a quieter spot against the window.
Would defitnley visit again.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was our first visit to a Prezzo and we were all very impressed. The restaurant is located across the river from the Lowry Centre. The restaurant is bright, airy and had a lovely ambiance about it. We visited on Friday evening 14th June with the family. The service was excellent from start to finish - the staff were attentive but not in overpowering. The meals were hot and tasty (we all had pasta meals) and the deserts were gorgeous - overall we had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. We will definitely be returning - a great alternative to the restaurants at the Lowry centre which I have got a bit bored with now!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I dined here with a friend of mine who lives round the corner and visits frequently. I was so impressed by the service and genuine friendliness of the team. Our pasta dishes were lovely, lots of it and very fresh. We each had a mini dessert and coffee too, brilliant idea, just the perfect amount.
The atmosphere was good, although it was busy when we arrived the restaurant is set out so that it still feels like you have space and not on top of the next table.
The wine list was also extensive and my friend used a voucher to get a reduced main course which made the evening great value for money.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was staying near the restaurant and decided to eat here although not a lot of competition near by and that is probably what is missing, the atmosphere was schhol dining hall.
However the staff were very friendly and the service very good.
I had crab cakes for starter, followed by Lobster/Crab Tortelli and both were acceptable although the salad with the crab cakes was a bit dry.
I tried the Affagato (Ice cream and espresso) as a pudding and it was very nice.
Overall an average experience in what is a great location and could be much better.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My second time at Prezzo - spoiling some of my family.

Service is good - sometimes can be a little slow if busy.

Foods lovely - ask them about the music bread - it's silly

Go and spend some time there - you'll love it :-)