“Ideal location for The Lowry Theatre and The Theatre of Dreams”

Beefeater Quay House
Ranked #30 of 376 Restaurants in Salford
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had pre dinner drinks, our evening meal and breakfast here whilst staying at the Premier Inn next door for a visit to see War Horse at The Lowry. A warm and friendly Mancunian welcome awaited for us on all occasion from the bar staff to the Duty Manager and her staff in the restuarant - nothing was too much trouble. In fact our breakfast experience was the best we have ever had at a Premier Inn; we were given time to select our cereals etc before the hot breakfast order was taken. On both occasions we asked for and were given a window table without question. What a lovely setting and location for a restuarant with an excellent set of staff providing service of a high quality.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

waliked in as i was away with work and starving. tues 12th nov,about half six :-). the blonde girl that was RUNNING the place at that time was faultless. on her own behind the bar, served everyone,took my food order,cleared my table,and even fetched me mustard.was stayin across the way at holiday express but should have stayed at the premier inn. fantastic service, she deserves some recognition for that stuff

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Popped in on my own prior to the football. The chap informed that there was a delay as it was busy. When the table was ready I was sat down and ordered in super quick time. I thoroughly enjoyed what I had but was most impressed with the staff. They were happy to move me so I could charge my phone as I finished my bottle of red.
Thanks again. Hope the waitress who slipped over was ok. That was dealt with brilliantly too.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

My stay at Premier Inn was great and breakfast fine but the ignoring of the 2 minute silence INEXCUSABLE
Turning the music down in the Restaurant ? What an absolute insult to our war dead. Whitbread as a British company you don't deserve my business !

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Menu is typical pub grub done to an ok standard, atmosphere was dead on a Monday night, with coronation street on the tv by the bar being the only noise. Staff very happy and friendly though, best thing about it.