The Lowry Hotel
$57
$52
$98
  • Pool
Novotel Manchester West(Worsley)(Great Value!)
$68
PremierInn.com
$72
PremierInn.com
2,857 results
All reviewswalk in wardrobeafternoon teaturn down serviceriver viewfive star hotelcar parkrooms are largebirthday treathuge bedfloor to ceiling windowsfantastic hotelsuperior roommini barcity centrefantastic staybar and restaurantbars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2007

This hotel is excellent. The porters and checking in staff were very friendly and helpful and i could not fault our stay.
The bedroom and bathrooms were huge. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in away from home.
Very relaxing place and shops are just a 5 minute walk away.
The rooms were very clean and I would definately return.

Reviewed November 27, 2007

I only stayed here for one night...while traveling from Ireland to London. However, they had amazing food, a great scotch list, and some of the most amazing architectural decor i have ever seen in a hotel. Though i never got a chance to get out in Manchester, I saw enough of this hotel to know that when I return to Manchester, I will be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2005, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank michaelmelton1
Reviewed November 22, 2007

River Room restaurant very good, if a little pricey. Staff friendly throughout. Room excellent and breakfast delivered to room was superb.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2007

We had a suite which comprised of a bedroom/ sofa area, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room with dining area and 2 tv's. The hotel is very well maintained, lobby is large and spacious, the rooms clean and very pleasant. Breakfast/ room service was excellent and efficient. Recommended hotel!

Stayed: August 2005
Reviewed October 4, 2007

I was allocated a Handicapped room.
The room was great and huge. It had 2 bathrooms. A normal one and one prepared for disabled people.
The only inconvenient in the room is the chair of the working desk. As the desk is to high (prepared for wheelchairs) I had to request a higher chair. It took some time but is was found.
I ordered room service 3 times and it seemed that the order taker had too much noise behind seeming that she was on a mobile phone in the middle of a crowd.
Reception staff was not friendly and neither efficient.
Upon check in I requested to have my invoice in my company name and gave all the details for that as I knew I would check out in a hurry.
Upon check out nothing was done. I had to give the details again and the clerk did not know how to change the details, did not include the address as requested, made spelling mistakes... As I had people waiting, I had to leave with an incorrect invoice.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)