We recently stayed in Campanile for a Hen Do and obviously expected it to be average (we only paid about £70 each for 1 night) - the service was great, especially by the reception staff (they couldn't do enough for us) but the rooms, although clean, definitely need updating. For example, the sealing around the baths and sink areas etc...!
Our breakfast was included and Ged was the waiter, who was lovely but the restaurant wasn't very busy at all but it took a while to get cutlery and empty plates to be cleared!
Lower your expectations on the rooms, and you'll be satisfied. If you're looking for a Holiday Inn / Premier Inn standard then pay extra to stay in one of those... if not, and it's a place to rest your drunken head... then definitely book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Louvre hotels and Priceline so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford