We stayed in this hotel for 1 night whilst attending a concert in the city centre. We had 2 rooms, one we needed disabled facilities. The overall opinion from all 4 of us was very good. Slight issues for the person in our party with mobility problems-- the room could have been bigger as she struggled with her wheelchair due to too much furniture in the room- but it was not impossible.
The staff were fabulous, the service was excellent and the food was really good- for the price!!
The location was fine- free parking, and we got a taxi to the city centre for under £10.
No complaints from us, the rooms are basic but very clean, thats all we needed.
If you want a top class hotel in the city centre- it will cost you 3 maybe 4 times more.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Louvre hotels, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford