This is within walking distance from the city centre (about half an hour) which was why we opted for it but it is a very tired looking hotel. The leaflets in the rooms were all at least 2 years out of date - 2008/2009 and all looked like they had got damp and were crimkled. The paper table 'mats' at breakfast were the same - quite off putting. The shower was quite dangerous - over bath but the raised area of the bath that you stand on that should be non slip was worn away and very slippery. And putting a sign up saying 'caution slippery surface' does not help! The corridors smelt very strongly of smoke, which was very offputting and strange as all the rooms on that floor were non smoking. All in all it was OK, would I use it again? Probably not, unless I could get a room for £30 a night - which was advertised, but certainly not what we paid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Louvre hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford