“Late night food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Express Salford Quays
Ranked #55 of 304 Restaurants in Salford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Little Sutton, United Kingdom
“Late night food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Was able to get a nice meal after the show finished in The Lowrey, good value and freshly made.
Reasonable price, but it is a chain!

Visited September 2013

Padua, Italy
“Not what I mean with "pizza", unhappy for real”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I came here for a pizza with two friends, both from Italy and pizza-connoisseurs, after visiting Old Trafford. It didn't fill us up, so we ordered a salad as well. This neither tasty nor cheap. I don't think the bad impression I had of the place was due to the bad weather only. Moreover, our waitress looked nervous and focused on something else. I won't go back to PE SQ.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Having just arrived at our base in Salford Quays Manchester we looked around for somewhere to have a meal. Pizza Express is always a favourite with everyone in our family so no hesitation in going there. The menu offers a good choice and our waiter was happy to accommodate the requirements of one of our group (aged 10) who can be awkward at times. The food is always hot when it arrives and we all enjoyed our meal. If there is a comment to make it would be that although the restaurant was not particularly busy, it being only around 6pm, the floor was in need of a sweep as there was a lot of debris lying around.

Visited August 2013
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Pre Theatre dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

On Saturday my sister and I went to this Pizza Express restaurant. I thought it might be busy so I booked using the website booking service. we had a nice table by the window and had the 3 courses for £13 deal from the website with a code. my dough balls, veneziana pizza and chocolate cake were all tasty and came promptly. When I explained as the pudding arrived that we had to see a show in 20 mins our bill was brought over quickly and efficiently.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Not a good first impression.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was given a voucher for Pizza Express and me and my partner decided to use it but make a night of it and go the cinema aswell. I'd booked a table but it was pretty quiet inside, we was seated at the table and drinks order taken, the man seemed a bit frosty with us. Then the waitress took our food order, she too seemed frosty. We ordered chips, 2 pizzas and got free dough balls. It didn't take too long to arrive. The pizzas where a decent size and was nice, not amazing as some of these reviews state. I was flabbergasted at the 6 chips that where given us, at just short of £4, it's a rip off and they where horrible. Good job the cheesecake was yummy.
The atmosphere was corporate and sterile.
Our bill came to £50.
The best part of the meal was the free dough balls and £5.15 cheesecake.

• Visited August 2013