“Average franky and benny's experience”

Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Salford
Ranked #70 of 366 Restaurants in Salford
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited here for lunch with a friend. We ordered from the lunch menu which is good value but not a great deal of choice. Everything has cheese or spice which I have to avoid. Staff friendly. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Called in about 2.30pm for a late lunch. Not many people in but only the manager, one server ( who was just leaving ) and the cook on duty. Service was therefore a kittle slow but thankfully as no more customers arrived they got away with it.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We arrived last night ten minutes before closing time! Maybe this restaurant can defend themselves by the fact that they were closing soon, However it is no defence. My friend from Finland has never complained about a meal in England, We have visited Wetherspoons 4 times and she loves it! She told me she would never eat again in Frankie and Bennys. Her Pizza base was like dough! My scampi - 6 on the plate and the tiniest scampi I have ever seen, My fries were anemic! I really am not a person who complains but this mornIng I woke up and felt the need to complain about this over priced restaurant with undercooked food!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good breakfast menu choice for £5.00, + drink, but your drink is unlimited refills. Quality of food good, but every thing else is extra ie, toast etc etc

Reviewed June 10, 2013

we decided to go to F&B's sunday for breakfast. we were seated almost immediately and we gave our orders straight away. drinks arrived 15 minutes later and food 20 minutes after the drinks. food was okay. bit pricey for what it was and the wait was confusing as majoirty of the food is no doubt pre cooked and just threw on a plate as it was only breakfast.

i do enjoy F&B's but maybe that my experience from the West Midlands F&B's that I go to.

Travelers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Salford also viewed

Manchester, Greater Manchester

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Salford? Share your experiences!