“Premier Stay”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hyde
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Booked this hotel for myself and 15 other family members to attend a wedding, the hotel was in the perfect location and offered a good standard of accommodation at a great price, I used Premier Inn as my disabled mother was also attending the wedding and I knew this would be the easiest option for her and was proved right, the staff were great as were the rooms, other people have have made comments on the mattresses yet I found them very comfortable, we were quite a large party and not one member had anything negative to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Alan C,
We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind Regards, Management Team

Reviewed July 7, 2014

you should be very proud of your staff working at Hyde from the manager down a very good hotel due to the lovely staff well done, and thankyou all
we will return when we need to stay again in this area, the breakfast was all you could ask and wanted again lovely service.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Malcolm F,
Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at Manchester Hyde Premier Inn. Your feedback and lovely comments will be passed to the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards
The Hotel Management Team.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

After watching the tv adverts we decided to give Premier Inn a try when my husband and I needed a one night accommodation whilst attending a wedding.
Easy to book online, I also checked-in online too. On arrival the receptionist was very pleasant and welcoming. My husband is temporarily a wheelchair user, but we found the allocated disability friendly room (24) a bit too far away from the entrance. The receptionist quickly changed it for a room nearer to the reception which was a big help.
The room was simple and tastefully styled, and very, very, clean. The much-hyped bed was disappointing - small and not very comfortable, but it was okay for one night. Early next morning I was bemused to see that I was not the only one making a trip to Reception for tea/coffee/milk sachets!
Breakfast is available if required (at extra cost) and there is a very reasonably priced pub/restaurant. Also a McDonalds onsite. The car park is huge.
All in all, for the money it is decent, no-frills-no-fuss, accommodation. I'd recommend it for 1-2 nights stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your feedback. Here at the Premier Inn Hyde, we are committed to providing world-class service. We welcome all feedback so we can ensure the commitment we make to our guests is kept.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind Regards, The Management Team.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stayed here for 1 night on a trip to Manchester.
The staff kindly set us up in a nice family room with accommodation for us and our kid. Everything was setup for our arrival. Great nights sleep.

Good:
Excellent location - has a restaurant, Mcdonalds and Tesco all in proximity
Not too far from Manchester - about 20 mins by drive
Well maintained, clean rooms

Not so good:
We had to wait a bit for our checkin as the late night staff had to attend to another room query. But I guess that's sort of expected for a late night checkin

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Anuj G
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Manchester Hyde Premier Inn
Kind regards, Management Team

Reviewed June 9, 2014

fantastic hotels great staff clean quiet a really good night sleep easy book in car parking and a real good price
staff helpfull always a pub next door warm comfortable I would recommend these rooms and are a very high standard

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank paulwallwork9

Dear Mr Wallwork
Here at the Premier Inn Manchester Hyde we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards, Management Team.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Great value for a decent quality hotel with a nice restaurant/bar attached.
With a McDonald's just across the car park and a tesco across the road it's perfectly located.
My second visit to this particular hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. The team and myself are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Manchester Hyde Premier Inn.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Kind regards, Management Team

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went for a over night before completing a 10k run the next morning
When I arrived receptionist was nice enough and explained they are renovating so I was placed in room 1. Right next to reception, facing the bar, and car park. The room itself was nice size but was cold so decided to turn the heating up to notice that the heating was coming from a small heater in the corner of the room.

After trying to get to sleep I went to attempt to get the heating sorted about half 1 in the morning as it had got unbearable now to find no one at reception, so back under the duvet with and extra layer on.

In all about 1-2 hours sleep had not please after driving 4 hours and now due to do a run.

I didn't bother with breakfast in the hotel as I hadn't been inspired that it would have improved I suspected it would have been heated by a hamsters wheel and camping stove.

When I checked out and complained the receptionist just laughed and said you had a great stay, you enjoyed yourself, I was too tired so just said you believe that.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank cabbageheid
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. We do sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that all your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to meet all our customer’s needs. We would like the opportunity to investigate further, please email your booking details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will be in contact directly. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyde
Village Manchester Hyde Hotel
Travelodge Ashton Under Lyne
#3 of 3 in Ashton-under-Lyne
Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel? Share your experiences!