Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel
$94
Barton Villa(Dukinfield)
$77
Hotwire.com
Travelodge Ashton Under Lyne(Ashton-under-Lyne)
$45
Travelodge
$95
Orbitz.com
The Broadoak Hotel(Ashton-under-Lyne)
$113
$51
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$61
$58
$477
TripAdvisor
$75
$69
PremierInn.com
All reviewslarge tescofayre and squarehour tescopub restaurantadjoining pubmin drivepub next doorgreat nights sleepfamily roomno air concomfortable bedcar parkon arrivalnight staythe room was nicegood sizefollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

A typical premier in at the end of the M67 convenient for the Dark Peak. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms and pub / restaurant adjacent. Not much else of interest in the immediate vicinity but good location for main routes to Manchester and Sheffield.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

thank you for taking the time to write a review

im glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again soon

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Great value for mOney. Location was great for what we needed. Beds a bit uncomfy and other guests noisy but really for the cost it's great. We had the max people in one room two adults two children one baby in travel cot so no much space left but fine for sleeping. breakfasts were great loads of choice. The staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013

im glad you enjoyed your stay, im sorry you didnt feel the bed was not to your liking, we do take all our feedback seriously and there is going to be a new premier inn bed coming very shortly that will be more comfortable.

maybe next time you stay in a premier inn if you ask for a top floor room it may help with the noise, we do have the night staff who patrol regularly, but you can always contact reception 24 hours if someone causes noise.

Also some of our hotels have adjoining room, this may be worth a thought if staying somewhere for a few nights for extra room.

i hope this helps, if you need any further assistance please dont hesitate to contact me

kind regard

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Only stayed one night, but had a good experience from start (on-line booking) to leaving. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean spacious room with everything we might need, but no fussy extras. Good price. Will certainly visit a Premier inn again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

thank you for taking time to write a review for us.

I am delighted that you had such a good stay in your first ever Premier inn, we do pride ourselves on our high standards of cleanliness and guest care. I do hope this is the first of many stays in premier inns, with well over 600 hotels you will never be far from a premier inn

if i can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I came to visit Manchester to attend my cousins wedding. I wasnt expecting to have a big room as the prices were very good but it was lovely and large with a very nice clean en-suite bathroom. The girl on reception there made the effort to ask how my day was and if I needed anything at all. The same girl checked us in, I believe her name was Bethany, she was very helpful and let know all of the restaurant times as well as letting me know that reception was open 24 hours for anything I may have needed. Wish I could say the same about the lady on reception. I noticed her name, Cheryl if spelt correctly, she was not as friendly, leaving me feeling I had interupted her. Quite rude actually. Didnt spoil our stay though.

I would recommend this hotel for some of its staff, rooms and yummy breakfast to anyone!

Thankyou for a lovely stay

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S

thank you for your review, im glad you had a great stay with us, i will pass on your comments to both team members in regards to your stay with us.

We pride ourselves on high levels of care to our guests and im sorry that you feel that these were not consistant on your visit, i hope you will return in the future and discover that this was just a one off.

if i can be of any further assistance please dont hesitate to contact me

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

It does what it says on the tin - very good service, clean room, really comfortable bed. Not overly stylish - quite old fashioned - and the breakfast was underwhelming. On the basis of poor tripadvisor reviews of the attached pub, we avoided it for Saturday night,& found a lovely Italian nearby ("Mama Mia"). Shame we couldn't do the same for breakfast! There was a big selection, but the hot food was greasy & the atmosphere was jaded. Handy big tesco opposite, which might be worth a look as a breakfast alternative.

• Stayed: June 2013
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel here in hyde, we do strive to keep our standard very high, and im really glad you found your room clean and comfortable, and the team friendly.

The restaurant next door is not a whitbread run establishment, but we do work closely with them and endevor to pass across any feedback in order to help them make all guests stays a great one, im very sorry this wasnt the case on this occasion.

if i can be of any further assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me